You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RimauLaut

Constant server crash tonite

7 comments in this topic

[WOWMY]
343 posts
16,641 battles

Seems like our server is having problem..what is going on? So many player keep crash and dc from game. Mods.. please forward this to whoever in charge of the server. (Dont say its players ISP this time)

[LNA]
1,617 posts
10,244 battles

APG cable line was raided by shark commandos just recently. Itll take a while before internet connection got repaired.

DO note that cable line running through Hong Kong , Viet Nam and Singapore is within heavy traffic naval traffic region , ships , animals , frequent storms have high probability to damage the cable line.

This line got cut like 3-4 times a year and it is annoying.

[WOWMY]
343 posts
16,641 battles
16 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

APG cable line was raided by shark commandos just recently. Itll take a while before internet connection got repaired.

DO note that cable line running through Hong Kong , Viet Nam and Singapore is within heavy traffic naval traffic region , ships , animals , frequent storms have high probability to damage the cable line.

This line got cut like 3-4 times a year and it is annoying.

thanks for reply but it was only last nite bro. morning hour seems ok. it occurs like 3-4 hrs earlier.. and it wasnt just me..my divi mate, my enemy, it was like constant few hours. Tonite.. .. so far look ok.

[WOWMY]
343 posts
16,641 battles
14 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

played 5-7 battles today, didn't feel any problem. Then again, we have good connection with SG.

yup today all good.. was last nite. the server crash was like.. many time in 1 battle.. and within few hours.. i guess all good now.

312 posts
6,770 battles

All i'm getting is Error Connecting to Server - Server Temporary Unavailable. Please try later.

Ugh.

[WOWMY]
343 posts
16,641 battles
12 minutes ago, Kamanah said:

All i'm getting is Error Connecting to Server - Server Temporary Unavailable. Please try later.

Ugh.

Lol that is the update :)