You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MissMeMiss

The Unsung Brave Fool Heroes

20 comments in this topic

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles

As usual, match progress come to a deadlock (both taking defensive maneuver) or your team filled with people who want to be the most rear (if anyone behind you, you start making maneuver so you instead behind him, and other do the same). Then a player or two decide "It's time to stop this madness, I'm going forward !!! TO DEATH !". In this case, 2 things are happening.

1. The effort of this bravery fools ended in vain. When he going forward, he get HE's Golden Shower. In the mean time, since his teammate are far behind, the struggle end in vain. The Bravery Fools just die & no one care. In the end, he die first, felt salt AF, felt betrayed by teammate and most important, he placed on bottom list of the match.
  2. The effort of this bravery fools make a great opportunity for his teammate & eventually turning the tide. When he going forward, Bravery fools getting HE's Golden Shower, but this making the enemies spotted themself. The Bravery Fool's teammates shoot the enemies & destroyed all or many of them. Then one flank broken, team pushed from all side, happy ending and the team win the matches. ALAS, in the match report, the Bravery Fools still also placed on the bottom list, while others ripe from his struggle.

Both effort by the Bravery Fools ended getting nothing for himself. The End.

Moral of the story : If you're teammates chicken out, then you should do it too. Don't became the Bravery Fools Heroes, because their effort will always be UNSUNG !

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,311 posts
18 hours ago, MissMeMiss said:

As usual, match progress come to a deadlock (both taking defensive maneuver) or your team filled with people who want to be the most rear (if anyone behind you, you start making maneuver so you instead behind him, and other do the same). Then a player or two decide "It's time to stop this madness, I'm going forward !!! TO DEATH !". In this case, 2 things are happening.

1. The effort of this bravery fools ended in vain. When he going forward, he get HE's Golden Shower. In the mean time, since his teammate are far behind, the struggle end in vain. The Bravery Fools just die & no one care. In the end, he die first, felt salt AF, felt betrayed by teammate and most important, he placed on bottom list of the match.
  2. The effort of this bravery fools make a great opportunity for his teammate & eventually turning the tide. When he going forward, Bravery fools getting HE's Golden Shower, but this making the enemies spotted themself. The Bravery Fool's teammates shoot the enemies & destroyed all or many of them. Then one flank broken, team pushed from all side, happy ending and the team win the matches. ALAS, in the match report, the Bravery Fools still also placed on the bottom list, while others ripe from his struggle.

Moral of the story : If you're teammates chicken out, then you should do it too. Don't became the Bravery Fools Heroes, because their effort will always be UNSUNG !

tenor.gif?itemid=4983393

Edited by LtDan_IceCream

1,110 posts
7,850 battles

Opportunity what ?

Most of the time, what they did would lead to the collapse of entire flank. and got entire team steamrolled

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles
40 minutes ago, humusz said:

Opportunity what ?

Most of the time, what they did would lead to the collapse of entire flank. and got entire team steamrolled

Sometime, the bravery fools became a martyr for others can spot, target & shoot the enemies, his daring action also breaking the enemy defensive formation. When he shown up, some enemy get shock & start running, others leaving their defensive position to kill the Bravery Fools. When the Bravery Fools dead, 2~3 enemy ship were badly damage even destroyed ... IF, his teammate use this opportunity.

1,110 posts
7,850 battles
6 minutes ago, MissMeMiss said:

Sometime, the bravery fools became a martyr for others can spot, target & shoot the enemies, his daring action also breaking the enemy defensive formation. When he shown up, some enemy get shock & start running, others leaving their defensive position to kill the Bravery Fools. When the Bravery Fools dead, 2~3 enemy ship were badly damage even destroyed ... IF, his teammate use this opportunity.

on weekend 8 out of 10 atempt, they will only feed

if team have advantage, and what he doing would only give points and ground

Being reckless on losing condition sometimes can turn tables, but when team dont need to do anything to win - dont be the fool

half of that "unsung" people prob never check scoreboard tick into what direction, before being reckless :/

Edited by humusz

156 posts
4,055 battles
5 hours ago, MissMeMiss said:

Hmmm, seems like the story of every weekend mid tier - semi high tier game. 

287 posts
23,960 battles
1 hour ago, Thyaliad said:

It is better to die for the Emperor than to live for yourself. :Smile_izmena:

I see you're a man of culture as well.

Suffer not the xenos to live, brother.

For the Lion, and the Emperor!

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles
4 hours ago, keskparane said:

I would rather die trying to win than live and guarantee a loss.

I am taking your side this time :)

Super Tester
7,716 posts
8,025 battles

Welp, as you can see, OP, most people here disagreed with you. There's a saying, "exceptions cannot be examples". Exceptional bad plays often might work, doesnt mean needs a promoting.

[PANTS]
188 posts
10,436 battles

Unfortunately, 80% of the "brave fools" mostly threw winnable matches by yolo-ing 1 by 1 into the enemy :Smile_hiding:

It might work, but once in every 20 matches :fish_palm:

345 posts
10,821 battles

I rather be useful and be a carry for the team;  rather be a derp & blame the other for ur "uselessness" .

I rather lose but help to carry for my team; rather win but being useless for the team & let the others do the work.

I know it's sound weird but seeing I'm the top on leaderboard rather I'm lose or win makes me satisfying.

I hate when I'm see myself under performance although my team win the match.

Edited by ArchKongou

161 posts
5,905 battles

Imo, senseless pushing throw more matches rather than saving one.

20 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

It is better to die for the Emperor than to live for yourself. :Smile_izmena:

19 hours ago, Pervis117 said:

For the Lion, and the Emperor!

Well cultured indeed, my brothers.

Chaos is the only true answer.

2,247 posts
13,931 battles

Lets take this back to the OP.

On 23/04/2018 at 6:43 PM, MissMeMiss said:

As usual, match progress come to a deadlock (both taking defensive maneuver) or your team filled with people who want to be the most rear (if anyone behind you, you start making maneuver so you instead behind him, and other do the same). ......

that will be the common result if you follow this advice. yay... fun :Smile_sad:

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
335 posts

Things sometime works, and sometimes doesn't - sometime it went beyond calculation.

If it works, breaks through defense and sunk - unsung hero.

If it does not work, failed, and opponent runs over team - Fools.

And people cries out and witch hunt for the fools - just like OP because it costs their games.

1,050 posts
7,711 battles
On 4/24/2018 at 3:30 PM, _AkaNo said:

Unfortunately, 80% of the "brave fools" mostly threw winnable matches by yolo-ing 1 by 1 into the enemy :Smile_hiding:

It might work, but once in every 20 matches :fish_palm:

I think this 1:20 ratio is about right. It’s like yoloing down the gap between the islands in Two Brothers.

Doing something stupid that gets you killed, how does that make you a hero? Rather “stupid is as stupid does.” There is not “unsung stupid”, you know.

I have to admit that I removed myself from some very boring long-distance-sniping matches by charging forward and getting myself killed. That’s not heroic, rather the opposite.