Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ellofiend

Missions odd timing

3 comments in this topic

283 posts
3,453 battles

After being in a dead zone for wifi over the weekend, I came back today to find the water and fire camo's available through the challenge. Took me 6 battles and finally got the floodings but when I got back to the port after the battle, all the challenges were gone. There was also the Varyag part one mission thing there for some reason even though I had completed it weeks ago and then it got removed while I was waiting for the second part to come out, this second part one was also removed when I came back from battle. Before I entered the battle that last time, all the challenges and the seconds Varyag part one mission were still there, why were they removed? is this a glitch or bug? Happened around 4:30 AEST I can't see why it would happen at this specific time or whether the Varyag mission had something to do with it, anyone else noticed this? Shame they are gone as I entered battle before the challenge was taken off and when I returned knowing that I had finally completed it (I was counting down the floodings I needed) the challenge was gone and no camos had been credited to my account, what the heck?

Edited by ellofiend

[WOWMY]
343 posts
16,641 battles
47 minutes ago, ellofiend said:

After being in a dead zone for wifi over the weekend, I came back today to find the water and fire camo's available through the challenge. Took me 6 battles and finally got the floodings but when I got back to the port after the battle, all the challenges were gone. There was also the Varyag part one mission thing there for some reason even though I had completed it weeks ago and then it got removed while I was waiting for the second part to come out, this second part one was also removed when I came back from battle. Before I entered the battle that last time, all the challenges and the seconds Varyag part one mission were still there, why were they removed? is this a glitch or bug? Happened around 4:30 AEST I can't see why it would happen at this specific time or whether the Varyag mission had something to do with it, anyone else noticed this? Shame they are gone as I entered battle before the challenge was taken off and when I returned knowing that I had finally completed it (I was counting down the floodings I needed) the challenge was gone and no camos had been credited to my account, what the heck?

I saw it too before.. I suspect its a bug..it was for some brief moment right?

26 posts
4,202 battles

I have seen this problems for awhile now. For me the personnal challenges HSF harekaze came back (obviously it's a bug). Usually you just need to log out and log in to reset the problem.

Sign in to follow this