Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
graphite_

Automatically added containers

13 comments in this topic

40 posts

Why have we lost the ability to select what type of containers we want when they have been added automatically?

If you don’t claim your containers on the day you get them, the only option you have is “open container”… which the game now randomly selects for you!

I don’t want any more credit containers, but I no longer have the choice to select consumables, signals or SC … why WG … I earned them, so I should have that choice rather than you deciding what containers I get!   

Just opened 30+ of them under this system, most were more credits, and I have 239 million of them  arrr.... Still have 124 of them to open, but will hold off till

{a} I get a choice 

{b} I start to get low on credits lol      

40 posts

No … about a year ago, I accumulated a 100 of them to see what sort of ratio to SC chance one might have, so I opened all of them as SC … for those interested… I got none, zip, zero  lol

1,078 posts
3,884 battles

From here:

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Container

At the end of each server day the running XP total is reset to 0. At this time containers that were earned but not already collected manually will be collected automatically. XP from battles is counted at the time the battle ends.

It would 'seem' to indicate that the containers are put into the container menu so you can open them normally from this ( if the Wiki is correct).So not sure what happened to the OP with theirs?

OP you cold 'try you luck' with customer support adn see what they say if noone else knows what is going on.

I will try getting at least one tonight and open it tomorrow and see what happens myself.

40 posts
34 minutes ago, BanditSE1977 said:

I will try getting at least one tonight and open it tomorrow and see what happens myself.

Yeah thanks mate, much appreciated  ;)

1,078 posts
3,884 battles
23 hours ago, graphite_ said:

Yeah thanks mate, much appreciated  ;)

Just tried it,I wasn't given the choice of what container I wanted,it just opened.

50,000 credits and 10 flags,plus a duplicate HSF character.

14 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

So far I got two ships from super containers (not counting santa crates). It's very rare.

As far as I can remember SC dropped from standard crate earning hasn't gotten me a ship so far.Just the christmas crates,and got a Marblehead from the SC for Varyag Part 1 completion on my NA account on the weekend.

40 posts
15 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

So far I got two ships from super containers (not counting santa crates). It's very rare.

I’m hearing ya Icy, I think one would have a better chance of winning something betting on a three legged horse rather than on a wg loot box… ahh I mean super container. :cap_hmm:

40 posts
1 hour ago, BanditSE1977 said:

Just tried it,I wasn't given the choice of what container I wanted,it just opened.

50,000 credits and 10 flags,plus a duplicate HSF character.

Thanks for confirming that WG have removed the ability for a player to choose  This still leaves the question of why … but I guess we will never know, and if we did get an answer I’m sure it would be along the lines of their goto “it’s working as intended” bs.

1 hour ago, BanditSE1977 said:

got a Marblehead from the SC for Varyag Part 1 completion on my NA account on the weekend.

Mate, out of the Varyag Pt 1 SC I got 50 camos, not the good ones, oh no,  the plain Jane 100xp ones :fish_palm:

156 posts
4,055 battles
1 hour ago, graphite_ said:

Thanks for confirming that WG have removed the ability for a player to choose  This still leaves the question of why … 

Why? Cuz WG wants you to do this. 

5a2311ea70e036af203d63a67e47bdc8.gif

[UNRYU]
26 posts
4,376 battles

I'm not sure I understand you correctly but... as for how the crates work. If you don't claim it by the end of the day, it will "always" give you a credit crate.

If you are looking for super containers then selecting the "try your luck" crate will give you the highest percentage that you will get the super container.

I have no idea why you don't want to claim it. I also don't see how is it hard to claim it. And I don't see how WG is not giving you the choice. WG already gave you 4 choices and you chose to ignore it.

Sign in to follow this