Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
totaldirtbag

Aircraft insta killed

5 comments in this topic

1 post
1,894 battles

I am not sure what is happening, i am currently driving the aircraft carrier Ryugo VI, my commander has 4 upgrades in attack and support. In the last few days coming up against enemy carriers i have had my aircraft instantaneously destroyed several times. And my fighters cannot win a battle vs other carriers fighters. I am talking about 1 enemy fighter squad wiping out 5 flights of planes in seconds. Is this a hack/exploit? or just greater skills? I have reviewed all skills and i cannot believe that they can make such a radical difference. My CV seems to be becoming obsolete with this happening.

Am i missing something here?

Any advice appreciated.

129 posts

first congrats to play ingame strongest sheep. 1~50 battle will become disaster..... but after you gitgud, you are basically escanor.

and most of CV is feared by everyone

in order to be good you must spend some time learning the mechanic. just take you a few hours to read and and watch video.

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Aerial_Combat

also look for updated CV video guide

its fine to learn new mechanic in CO OP... but DONT TRAIN in CO OP! play random battle to improve!

btw, it wasnt hack....its called strafing by pressing alt. you will like it

Super Tester
7,757 posts
8,040 battles

@totaldirtbag

It's the special ability of fighters called STRAFE. You can hold ALT key and issue special commands for each of the plane types. Watch the videos people posted above. You will get a good idea.

And special props to coming to forum and asking. Most people just remain ignorant and make game worst for others. :)

Edited by icy_phoenix

348 posts

You can also do the same with Torpedo squads and Dive bomber squads except on surface ships, this way you can drop closer to enemy ships to give them less time to evade (for torpedo drops) also attacks are more  accurate this way

Edited by BravaZulu296
Wrong quote - oops

Sign in to follow this