Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Somedude_Yudachi

Just saying

12 comments in this topic

534 posts

"Just to be sure to research and keep Cleveland to Baltimore to gain maximum profit "says the video . How do I get maximum profit from buying T6-T9 USN cruiser?

Edited by Somedude_Yudachi

354 posts
9,048 battles
14 hours ago, Somedude_Yudachi said:

"Just to be sure to research and keep Cleveland to Baltimore to gain maximum profit "says the video . How do I get maximum profit from buying T6-T9 USN cruiser?

If you have all of them, you will get multiple versions of the new replacement ships - the duplicates will be paid out in credits.

Super Tester
7,740 posts
8,031 battles
14 hours ago, Somedude_Yudachi said:

Buy them all when US discount is going on. Once the lines are released you get the credit compensation back. That way you profit. But you profit so little in terms of credits, its not worth mentioning. As for ship collection, get all up to Baltimore.

354 posts
9,048 battles

The key point to get to is Cleveland - this will get you the new T6 CA Pensacola plus the T8 Cleveland. If you can put a permacamo on the Cleve then this will translate to a T6 permacamo on the new T6 Pepsi plus a T8 permacamo (3000 doubs worth) on the new Cleve (I got lucky and had a serendipitous sc drop of 1000 doubloons the day b4 I unlocked Cleve - obviously the Fates wanted me to get that permacamo).

Having got to Cleveland, I've started to have 2nd thoughts about the wisdom of grinding the rest of the line just to take advantage of the split. The new Cleveland will be in a different tier and may have various buffs/nerfs, so playing the current one may be a bit of a waste in terms of learning, as it will cease to exist in its current form. The same can be said for the current Pepsi, NO and Baltimore - they have a bit of a rep for being user-unfriendly but, in their new positions (with whatever buffs/nerfs that will be applied) they may be much more fun to play so I don't think I'll stress out about grinding through them just yet, although I'll probably play the current Cleveland just for fun and see what happens.

It might also be a good idea to grind the Omaha a bit to get enough exp for an early unlock of the new T6 CL Dallas (I think I'll do this as I prefer the CLs over the CAs).

As for cashing in duplicates; I think I read that, if you have them all, it will be worth something like11-12 million credits.

PS The above is hypothetical, based on the RU dd split, but it's probably good info.

Edited by Moldavia

[KGHSF]
3,247 posts
6,180 battles

I have 770k exp from Cleve

(I reached 3,000 posts)

Edited by THAI_THIEF

[KGHSF]
3,247 posts
6,180 battles
51 minutes ago, Somedude_Yudachi said:

And you're not going to make any more posts?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Err I want to reach Admiral rank but IDK how many exactly 

I'm not sure if I reach 4k posts will get Admiral

(999 posts to go)

534 posts
1 hour ago, THAI_THIEF said:

Err I want to reach Admiral rank but IDK how many exactly 

I'm not sure if I reach 4k posts will get Admiral

(999 posts to go)

How many posts I still need if I want to get to next rank?

[LBAS]
4,577 posts
25,985 battles

based on RU DDs split

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Update_0.6.2

Spoiler

Ship Replacement RulesEdit

General RulesEdit

• After a ship you purchased or researched is replaced, she'll remain available to you in the Port in her stock configuration (if she was purchased) or in her researched state (if she was researched).
  • The replacement ship will be added to your account together with a Port slot (if the replaced ship has been purchased) or will become researched if the replaced ship has been researched.
  • Module replacement will happen by adding similar modules for the new ship to your account, or by reimbursement of their cost in XP (added to the new ship) and Credits.
  • For the replaced ship, her Commander's specialization will be changed to the ship of the corresponding tier in the main branch
  • A new Commander for the second ship will be added to your account together with bonus Commander XP .
  • If permanent camouflage was mounted on a ship to be replaced, it'll remain mounted on this ship and a new permanent camo for the added ship will be added to your account.

Ship Replacement RuleEdit

• Gnevny
    • If you researched Gnevny (Tier V) before the update has been released, then Podvoisky (Tier V) in the same configuration and Gnevny (Tier VI) in her stock configuration will become researched post-update.
    • If you own Gnevny (Tier V) before the update has been released, then all mounted upgrades, signals, flags, and consumables will be demounted and stored in the Inventory; Gnevny (Tier V) and all mounted modules will be removed from your account; Podvoisky (Tier V) will be added to your account together with a port slot; Gnevny (Tier VI) will be added to your account post-update.
  • Ognevoi
    • If you researched Ognevoi (Tier VI) before the update has been released, then Gnevny (Tier VI) in the same configuration and Ognevoi (Tier VIII) in her stock configuration will become researched post-update.
    • If you own Ognevoi (Tier VI) before the update has been released, then all mounted upgrades, signals, flags, and consumables will be demounted and stored in the Inventory; Ognevoi (Tier VI) and all mounted modules will be removed from your account; Gnevny (Tier VI) will be added to your account together with a port slot; Ognevoi (Tier VIII) will be added to your account post-update.
  • Kiev
    • If you researched Kiev (Tier VII) before the update has been released, then Minsk (Tier VII) in the same configuration and Kiev (Tier VIII) in her stock configuration will become researched.
    • If you own Kiev (Tier VII) before the update has been released, then all mounted upgrades, signals, flags, and consumables will be demounted and stored in the Inventory; Kiev (Tier VII) and all mounted modules will be removed from your account; Minsk (Tier VII) will be added to your account together with a port slot; Kiev (Tier VIII) will be added to your account post-update.
  • Tashkent
    • If you researched Tashkent (Tier VIII) before the update has been released, then Kiev (Tier VII) in the same configuration and Tashkent (Tier IX) in her stock configuration will become researched.
    • If you own Tashkent (Tier VIII) before the update has been released, then all mounted upgrades, signals, flags, and consumables will be demounted and stored in the Inventory; Tashkent (Tier VIII) and all mounted modules will be removed from your account; Kiev (Tier VIII) will be added to your account together with a port slot; Tashkent (Tier IX) will be added to your account post-update.
  • Udaloi
    • If you researched Udaloi (Tier IX) before the update has been released, then Tashkent (Tier IX) in the same configuration and Udaloi (Tier IX) in her stock configuration will become researched post-update.
    • If you own Udaloi (Tier IX) before the update has been released, then all mounted upgrades, signals, flags, and consumables will be demounted and stored in the Inventory; Udaloi (Tier IX) and all mounted modules will be removed from your account; Tashkent (Tier IX) will be added to your account together with a Port slot; Udaloi (Tier IX) will be added to your account.
  • Note: Tashkent (Tier IX) will not equip 130mm/55 B-2-U guns, so if you've researched or currently own 130mm/55 B-2-U guns for Udaloi (Tier IX), the compensation is as follows:
    • If you researched the 130mm/55 B-2-U main caliber guns for Udaloi (Tier IX), then 19,000 Ship XP will be added to Tashkent (Tier IX).
    • If you own the 130mm/55 B-2-U main caliber guns for Udaloi (Tier IX), then 1,800,000 Credits will be added to your account.

Ship CombinationsEdit

• If you currently own Gnevny (Tier V) and Ognevoi (Tier VI) before the update has been released, then 3,150,000 Credits will be added to your account.
  • If you currently own Kiev (Tier VII) and Tashkent (Tier VIII) before the update has been released, then 8,800,000 Credits will be added to your account.
  • If you currently own Tashkent (Tier VIII) and Udaloi (Tier IX) before the update has been released, then 13,200,000 Credits will be added to your account.

CommandersEdit

• If you had Commanders with specialization for Gnevny (Tier V) before the update has been released, then the Commanders will be retrained to have specialization for Podvoisky (Tier V) — also, a Commander with 15,300 Commander XP (6 skill points) and specialization for Gnevny (Tier VI) will be added to your account.
  • If you had Commanders with specialization for Ognevoi (Tier VI) before the update has been released, then the Commanders will be retrained to have specialization for Gnevny (Tier VI) — also, a Commander with 40,900 Commander XP (8 skill points) and specialization for Ognevoi (Tier VIII) will be added to your account.
  • If you had Commanders with specialization for Kiev (Tier VII) before the update has been released, then the Commanders will be retrained to have specialization for Minsk (Tier VII) — also, a Commander with 40,900 Commander XP (8 skill points) and specialization for Kiev (Tier VIII) will be added to your account.
  • If you had Commanders with specialization for Tashkent (Tier VIII) before the update has been released, then the Commanders will be retrained to have specialization for Kiev (Tier VIII) — also, a Commander with 65,900 Commander XP (9 skill points) and specialization for Tashkent (Tier IX) will be added to your account.
  • If you had Commanders with specialization for Udaloi (Tier IX) before the update has been released, then the Commanders will be retrained to have specialization for Tashkent (Tier IX) — also, a Commander with 65,900 Commander XP (9 skill points) and specialization for Udaloi (Tier IX) will be added to your account.
  • If you have two Commanders assigned to a ship due to a combination of replacements, one of the Commanders will be assigned to the ship; the other will be sent to Reserve with a place in Reserve added.

Permanent CamouflageEdit

• If you purchased a permanent camouflage for Gnevny (Tier V) before the update released, this camouflage will be removed from your account; permanent camouflages for Gnevny (Tier VI) and Podvoisky (Tier V) will be added to your account as replacements.
  • If you purchased a permanent camouflage for Ognevoi (Tier VI) before the update released, this camouflage will be removed from your account; permanent camouflages for Ognevoi (Tier VIII) and Gnevny (Tier VI) will be added to your account as replacements.
  • If you purchased a permanent camouflage for Kiev (Tier VII) before the update released, this camouflage will be removed from your account; permanent camouflages for Kiev (Tier VIII) and Minsk (Tier VII) will be added to your account as replacements.
  • If you purchased a permanent camouflage for Tashkent (Tier VIII) before the update has been released, this camouflage will be removed from your account; permanent camouflages for Tashkent (Tier IX) and Kiev (Tier VIII) will be added to your account as replacements.
  • If you had only one camouflage for Tashkent (Tier VIII), you'll receive a corresponding camouflage for Tashkent (Tier IX) and an additional camouflage for Kiev (Tier VIII).
  • If you had two camouflages for Tashkent (Tier VIII), you'll get two camouflages for Tashkent (Tier IX) and one additional camouflage for Kiev (Tier VIII).
  • For the Tier VI destroyer Gnevny, only one permanent camouflage (Type 12) is currently available. This camouflage will be added to this ship if the conditions above are fulfilled.
  • Permanent camouflage will not be added to your account in duplicates.

1,004 posts
11,860 battles

won't buy prem camo for cleveland, move to t8 fight t10..i had enough playing t8 against t9 and t10

have 200K+ xp on cleveland ready to jump on to seattle

354 posts
9,048 battles
38 minutes ago, ahwai82 said:

won't buy prem camo for cleveland, move to t8 fight t10..i had enough playing t8 against t9 and t10

have 200K+ xp on cleveland ready to jump on to seattle

As I understand it, your Cleveland xp will most likely stay with the t6 Pensacola.

Beta Tester
1,170 posts
7,691 battles

That's right, at least in previous line splits. XP is tied to the tech tree "slot" and doesn't move with the ship.

Sign in to follow this