You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BristolBrick

Worst Luck

22 comments in this topic

28 posts
784 battles

What's the worst luck you ever had in WOWS? I just equipped a bunch of nice fancy flags to grind on my Gneisenau, and did 80-90k damage per game for 5 games in a row. But my team-mates were all potatoes sadly, and I lost every game. And on the sixth, I was annoyed because right off the bat the enemy tier IX carrier hit my tier VII with 20k damage I could not avoid, was even sailing with a couple friendly cruisers. And he kept bombing me the entire game, when I finally caught him I got off one salvo that was well aimed, and it did 2300 damage. Then I just was sniped by bombs from 15k to nothing. Somehow I got 1400 base XP that game, but it still sucked.

534 posts
1 hour ago, BristolBrick said:

What's the worst luck you ever had in WOWS? I just equipped a bunch of nice fancy flags to grind on my Gneisenau, and did 8-9k damage per game for 99 games in a row. But my team-mates were all potatoes sadly, and I lost every game. And on the sixth, I was annoyed because right off the bat the enemy tier XXV carrier hit my tier VII with 299k damage I could not avoid, was even sailing with a couple friendly cruisers. And he kept bombing me the entire game, when I finally caught him I got off one salvo that was well aimed, and it did 500 damage. Then I just was sniped by bombs from 1k to nothing. Somehow I got 140 base XP that game, but it still sucked.

988 posts
11,408 battles

well you have to learn to accept it, losing streak or potato teammate or whatever reason is part of the game

i have bad losing streak, everybody does..too much close game go play or do something else dont let it hog your mind as its just a game

anyway you have badluck one day it will even out, have fun and dont get frustrated with losing 

317 posts
10,387 battles
2 hours ago, BristolBrick said:
Spoiler

What's the worst luck you ever had in WOWS? I just equipped a bunch of nice fancy flags to grind on my Gneisenau, and did 80-90k damage per game for 5 games in a row. But my team-mates were all potatoes sadly, and I lost every game. And on the sixth, I was annoyed because right off the bat the enemy tier IX carrier hit my tier VII with 20k damage I could not avoid, was even sailing with a couple friendly cruisers. And he kept bombing me the entire game, when I finally caught him I got off one salvo that was well aimed, and it did 2300 damage. Then I just was sniped by bombs from 15k to nothing. Somehow I got 1400 base XP that game, but it still sucked.

Relax mate. Its normal & yet it's not the worse to come  yet.

Wait till MM screw u so badly and put u facing off with ur opponent with "division anchoring" that will ruin ur day.  

Just today, I've to face off with 2 enemy DD's with a Saipan & Belfast div in the game while I'm the only one DD's in my team & our Ranger are hopeless due to her plane already "shut down". My whole team mate already demotivated. 

shot-18_04.21_10_37.11-0650.thumb.jpg.8700f8f3d32cd1f0d652001cb8b47a83.jpg

The only thing I can do was just hope for the best for myself and farm as much exp & credit I can get.

But after that match, I got pretty good winning streak . Sometimes MM can be at ur side or just screw u around.

Edited by ArchKongou
typing error

1,114 posts

found CV in match is WORST luck ever for me. guarantee un-fun game

other than that.... getting hit by random torpedo that clearly wasn't aim at me

get detonation to me doesn't count at worst luck, it's WG fault for putting it in the first place

.....but than again, someone says 'leaving some element to matter of chance(luck) made game more interesting' 

Edited by PGM991

329 posts
16,949 battles

I just played my Belfast in the operation 226 hits on enemy ships not a single fire or kill. Also as soon as I was spotted every single last one was aiming at me.

129 posts

come la bro! noob team is blessing!

~ increase yourskill

~ incease average damage

~ chance to obtain "SOLO WARRIOR"

what are you waiting for? get the noob team already!

28 posts
784 battles
9 hours ago, Balzarknam said:

1 so far.....

but the chance to solo warrior is 0% if your team is good and some sheep survive. noob team is the only way......

Yes but what if I don't especially care about Solo Warrior and would prefer to grind XP?

129 posts
37 minutes ago, BristolBrick said:

Yes but what if I don't especially care about Solo Warrior and would prefer to grind XP?

if you want to win and high XP.... 

get division with AS CV and high damage BB.... EZ win

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,881 battles

not easy win when RNG says NO and gives you bad RNG lol

doesn't matter how good you are as a player or division RNG will always win out when it wants you to lose 

Beta Tester
293 posts

when your opponent have about 8 Radar ships and gun boat DD, and your team have none of those.

*let me find the replay*

273 posts
1,215 battles
On 4/21/2018 at 10:13 AM, BristolBrick said:

Try getting this if you think u r having a bad day :-

Worst_WR.jpg.f39dcc517aa20564a5753c3ac3f9339d.jpg

21 posts
1,280 battles

I'm struggling with enjoying this game currently. having to play at least 7 games before I get a win.
I do understand i'm not the most amazing player but game firing a full fuso broadside and only have 1-2 shell hit.....and they were bloody bounces aswell....it's garbage.

How the hell is this game 'fun and engaging' personally it's currently 'shit and enraging'.

/rant

907 posts
7,197 battles
On 4/21/2018 at 7:16 PM, Moganite said:

I just played my Belfast in the operation 226 hits on enemy ships not a single fire or kill. Also as soon as I was spotted every single last one was aiming at me.

I have played the T7 operation several times with Lyon and Belfast, because on both I train captains.

I found that the Lyon often gets through 80% of the battle with no or minimal loss of health. The Belfast seems to be the target of choice for the bots.

I have the PT captain skill on both ships.

What I have observed with Lyon is that the PT counter shows one or two for a few seconds, then goes back to zero.

With Belfast, if there are bots in range, I have 2 to 4 ships target me.

Now the bots seem to prefer attacking cruisers, but their “hunger” for Belfast is unusual.

[SGC]
197 posts
10,257 battles

Worst luck in the game of all time would be the... 4W 16L record I had w Charles Martel in a span of five days.

It was the time when RN BBs first came out. WR dropped from 62% to 51%, even though I had been dealing almost 90k avg dmg.

Worst luck in recent time? Hmm... the shitty MM i get whenever I play solo.

Oh, and the time when I dealt 237k dmg and 6 kills w Shchors in Ultimate Frontier but we lost w 1:09 left.

Even WORSE is when I lost in Ultimate Frontier w only 8 SECONDS REMAINING.

[KGHSF]
3,175 posts
5,897 battles

I play co-op meet the same fate 
Noob player with premium ships and never learn how to play. Even Space Mode too I get frustrated every minute  they move to camp in the mid map and died one by one 

Why French BB so sucks can't hit any range ? This is the end?