Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
WinnerChickenDinner

Destroyer magazines

6 comments in this topic

5 posts
1,524 battles

Could you maybe turn the detonation chance on the destroyers? Its like one shot from any ship and your just detonated. Yes i know the magazine upgrade is there for a reason but making destroyers have the highest chance of detonation is not really fun.

Beta Tester
629 posts
6,912 battles
23 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Juliet Charlie.jpg

You're right Ralph, they really should sell det flags so you can always have them if you so desire.

350 posts
On 4/21/2018 at 2:48 PM, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I wont be buying any soon.

shot-18.04.21_16.46.26-0181.jpg

Isn't that kind of ironic? You get the flag that prevent detonations through detonations. So how can you get a flag to prevent detonations in the first place, just asking. 

Video Contributor
2,279 posts
10,896 battles

To cause a detonation to occur, damage needs to be dealt to the magazines, which are found underneath the primary turrets and/or primary artillery. In other words ships, like Novik, that have non-enclosed rifles behind blast shields have magazines located beneath the deck. Damage to the magazines can be caused by penetrating damage from direct hits by armor-piercing shells, splash damage from high explosive shells, or even torpedoes if they hit close enough to a magazine below the waterline.

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Detonation

i dont know they count torpedo tubes be a magazine or not

Sign in to follow this