Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PGM991

That right WG! made more of this!!! keep it coming! (2)

7 comments in this topic

1,113 posts

I love this kind of video where Dev. team themselves came out and explain how game mechanic works

it's by far better than let player run speculate themselves about how it work

more!! made more!!

I admit it that this is the fist time I know that hitting 'black' part of ship deal less damage since is already saturated 

silly me huh...=w='a

-----------------------------update---------------------- May 18, 2018

no need to post another topic, here's come another episode

Edited by PGM991

Alpha Tester
1,598 posts
7,159 battles

Damage saturation has been mentioned numerous times on these forums.

With more than 1k posts you've never come across it?

I wonder what else you have missed?

1,113 posts
1 hour ago, AntifoulAwl said:

Damage saturation has been mentioned numerous times on these forums.

With more than 1k posts you've never come across it?

I wonder what else you have missed?

I 'Know' damage saturation, but I don't know how it work behind it because I still died no matter where I got hit, so to me it's like damage saturation didn't exist. I never know there was 2 type of HP behind whole ship.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,762 posts
3,991 battles

Devs should be applauded for this stuff.  WOT devs failed to engage the player base for years and now has a large number of player who cry hax every time a decent player uses the game mechanics to their advantage.   Look at the spotting mechanics in WOT as an example.

I do think these videos should load in game as a hint screen when the game starts.

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

Beta Tester
434 posts
3,173 battles
1 hour ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Devs should be applauded for this stuff.  WOT devs failed to engage the player base for years and now has a large number of player who cry hax every time a decent player uses the game mechanics to their advantage.   Look at the spotting mechanics in WOT as an example.

I do think these videos should load in game as a hint screen when the game starts.

ALL THIS ^

Well constructed game guides placed within a game is a lost art.

There's absolutely no sense in hiding game mechanics in forums that a small % of players visit or are even aware of.

1,089 posts
7,749 battles

its about god damn time they do that.

Well, people that intend to git gud would be digging information by themself. to study indepth advanced mechanic of game they play. Dota, LoL, CS etc for example have many community established guide trying to uncover Dev secret mojo. Older gamer, prob much more used to searching information from 3rd party/community source. like in Playstation or early WoW/Ragnarok olden days 

but landscape of gaming is changing, there 3 times more gamers than a decade ago. and game that have steep learning curve would be more easly abandoned since now with many option around. I can only hope WG dont follow the trend of making easier game. cause difficulty is a quality in itself

Edited by humusz

Sign in to follow this