Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
User_1145141919810

I sincerely suggest a change for collusion system

12 comments in this topic

[CIRS]
1,199 posts
10,569 battles

At the last 5 min of the Hermes replay,Ruoan hit a mountain and can't move,therefore we lose due to time expire.

There's often certain spots in game that will "absorb" ship,which means the ship will never get out there once entered.Probably the fault of 3D modeling

So I sincerely suggest make a change.

20180419_203046_PFSB508-Gascogne_s09_LePVE.wowsreplay

205 posts
11,846 battles

Yes the island collision model should be looked at as soon as possible, not just for operation mode but rather every game mode.
Don't give it a benefit of a doubt saying something like "Ships are suppose to stay clear from the land mass" when you have a major gameplay involves around it.
While we're on this subject let me add another problem related to it.

Torpedo armament aiming indicator.
It only show the obvious spots, mostly direct landmass collision. (The indicator goes absence telling you your weapon is not going to go anywhere but hitting the land mass)
It doesn't show where torpedo could possibly collide with the island collision model. (Indicator shows clear line of fire towards your target eventhough it is going to hit the land mass)

Another problem although small but noticable.
Main battery shot blocked by land mass, I'm refering to the icon telling the player "your shot is going to hit the island".
There's a delay for this icon to show up and going away, situation will likely be.
The player tries to make a shot BEFORE getting into the island cover his screen doesn't have island icon shows up telling him "the shot will go through" but in reality some of his salvo will hit the land.
The player tries to make a shot AFTER clearing out from his island, the player see the island icon goes away telling him "you have a clear shot" in reality some of his salvo still hit the land.

1,391 posts
9,097 battles

Yeah I can remember a few times I got stuck on an island and couldn't get out no matter what I did. Couldn't move forward nor reverse.

7 hours ago, MikuChrome said:

Another problem although small but noticable.
Main battery shot blocked by land mass, I'm refering to the icon telling the player "your shot is going to hit the island".
There's a delay for this icon to show up and going away, situation will likely be.
The player tries to make a shot BEFORE getting into the island cover his screen doesn't have island icon shows up telling him "the shot will go through" but in reality some of his salvo will hit the land.
The player tries to make a shot AFTER clearing out from his island, the player see the island icon goes away telling him "you have a clear shot" in reality some of his salvo still hit the land.

It is not a delay. But rather the indicator only indicates for that one particular gun you are viewing from.

So for example, your A and B turrets might have a clear shot, but your X turret might not. If you are viewing from the B turret, the indicator doesn't appear, but if you were to cycle to the X turret, the indicator would appear.

156 posts
4,055 battles

With the recent posts on islands absorbing ships, methink WG has tried to re-create the bermuda triangle thing in certain are of some maps. Yo know to be historically accurate. :cap_look:

[CIRS]
1,199 posts
10,569 battles
2 小時前,Somedude_Yudachi 說:

I actually thinks that warships rammed the islands should get detonated itself since its bow hit on the rocks severely 

If this game must be actual,then almost all ship shall have long-range radar and DD should receive citadel damage.....

156 posts
4,055 battles
2 hours ago, Somedude_Yudachi said:

I actually thinks that warships rammed the islands should get detonated itself since its bow hit on the rocks severely 

giphy.gif

156 posts
4,055 battles
6 minutes ago, User_1145141919810 said:

If this game must be actual,then almost all ship shall have long-range radar and DD should receive citadel damage.....

And BB's should have a hit ratio of 2% on main guns. 

231 posts
11,924 battles

i've never really encountered it. seems the hp on rouan was ridiculously low by the time it got there. I am guessing it's full of torpedo soup causing it to beach? 

Sign in to follow this