Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
killedbynoob

replace IJN HAKURYU

8 comments in this topic

4 posts
23 battles
23 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

watchutalkinabout.gif

Shinano yamato sister supposed to be battleship but converted into carrier and sunk near Philippines i think

6 posts
551 battles

Lemme get this straight: You want a Project G-15 that the IJN decided to deep-six in '43 replaced with HIJMS Shinano, amirite? I don't see why not.

9 posts
122 battles
On 6/4/2018 at 4:26 PM, cardinal6 said:

.......HIJMS Shinano................

Hi all.
The HIJMS abbreviation does not exist and never existed, it is an invention derived from the English HMS abbreviation, by ignorant people and is mostly used by american all-knowers who think they can come up with negroisms, just like in this case in the eyes of the Japanese, every person using this abbreviation is ... can say a barbarian ...
The only abbreviation is and using IJN - Imperial Japanese Navy; Kyūjitai: 大 日本 帝國 海軍 Shinjitai: 大 日本 帝国 海軍 - Dai-Nippon Teikoku Kaigun or 日本 海軍 Nippon Kaigun - Navy of the Greater Japanese Empire
Using shortcut "hijms" you risk being ridiculed in very many statements on forums of Japanese Navy enthusiasts, on which I am present, in parts written in english, the only abbreviation is IJN - that is Imperial Japan Navy people writing HIJMS are first informed that such spelling of abbreviations does not exist and is an american negroism, which is not tolerated when the cases are repeated, the person loses the possibility of speaking for a longer time
The japanese are very allergic to american negroisms and are sensitive to the falsification of their own history by ignorant people.

[LBAS]
3,992 posts
9,412 battles

Fine but you were slowest tier 10 CV in the game

Sign in to follow this