Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
myoncakes

Missing challenges?

6 comments in this topic

4 posts
2,897 battles

Weren't the HSF missions supposed to last until the 30th of this month? Where are they?

Just got Musashi earlier so I was hoping to finally finish the collection, but I guess I won't be

shot-18_04.15_00_36.16-0412.thumb.jpg.5cbacd5d46e33c41e37a1e3037805e41.jpg

1,079 posts
3,888 battles

The news page for the event:

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/specials-and-events/hsf-collection/

Does show end date for the missions is 30 April.Although the collection items can be gotten from daily containers until September.

All missions are available until 30 April 2018, 14:00 (UTC+8). You can receive collection items from daily containers until 30 September  2018.

You could try contacting support about it,although given the fun of a recent poster here with CS,it might not be effective!

1,079 posts
3,888 battles
2 hours ago, Sting_Ray_05 said:

@myoncakes - Bandit is right in saying that you could get the camouflage in daily containers. I'm sure you'll get your own with some luck.  

After reading through,its looks like this is the problem for OP:

Additional containers can be obtained by completing renewable combat missions with HSF Graf Spee (20 additional containers), HSF Harekaze (20 additional containers), Yamato (10 additional containers), and Musashi (10 additional containers). To access these missions, play a single battle with the corresponding warship.

I think these missions are the ones that are supposed to be running till the end of the month,but have disappeared for OP ( I don't have the ships for these missions so I didn't see them myself).

350 posts
1 hour ago, BanditSE1977 said:

After reading through,its looks like this is the problem for OP:

I think these missions are the ones that are supposed to be running till the end of the month,but have disappeared for OP ( I don't have the ships for these missions so I didn't see them myself).

Oh, I see what you meant. The thing is...I got the camo before I got Mushashi just last Friday and I had no missions either. 

1,391 posts
9,099 battles

Same here. I got the Yamato a few days ago. I was expecting to get the HSF missions for it but none appeared despite playing a couple of coop matches in it. My HSF Graf Spee missions are still there though.

Oh well I was hoping to get more Commander XP flags from the crates but looks like that is not going to be the case.

Sign in to follow this