Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
User_1145141919810

Some thoughts on Ultimate Frontier

6 comments in this topic

[COAT]
1,159 posts
9,852 battles

I'm an experienced scenario player(you can check my 1500+ PVE achievements),but I have to say 0.7.3's Ultimate Frontier is too difficult(perhaps it can be classified into "Hard" mode?)

What makes it difficult?

1.Enemy AI fires much more accurate than before.Also they know light all 4 fire point one by one.

2.There're 3 Forts,instead of 2,to protect.You lose Fort rather easily without an experienced CV as teammate:The Clemson,if unspotted,will do a lot of damage to fort;Raptor's DB will also attack fort,let alone enemy fast-firing ships(And they become more accurate!)

So I sincerely suggest make a change:

The requirement for Fort protection be changed back to 2.

or

Make Ultimate Frontier more difficult,classify into hard mode,and allow Tier 8/9/10 ship's participation.

[LBAS]
4,329 posts
25,292 battles
4 hours ago, User_1145141919810 said:

I can still get 5 star,but only with a team of experienced players and a CV

Unicum above, mid range players stand no chance:cap_fainting:

[LBAS]
4,329 posts
25,292 battles

PSA: Hermes : CV with AP bomb >> 1 drop 1 kill (CA) and German BBs/CAs/DDs sail very close to island << more surprise than before

907 posts
7,203 battles

I don’t think it is “too hard.” It is definitely one of the harder operations.

There is some coordination required because often players ignore the AA bots that have to be cleared before the planes arrive.

When the team is weak, the balance will quickly tip towards the bots.

I don’t consider myself a good player. What I often observe is when I’m in the middle or end of the table, it usually is a 5-star win, because of the good players on the team. When I’m in position one or two, it’s not 5 stars or even a loss.

If a team is stacked with noobs, the operation is difficult to win and I think it should be that way.

If these operations are win after win, what is the challenge?

Sign in to follow this