Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Harugumo

PSA: If you have the Alabama, Harekaze and Prinz Eugen already, buying the ship pack gives 25% more doubloons than purchasing the doubloons directly.

8 comments in this topic

634 posts
6,315 battles

Since the free exp event is on and people will be wanting to get doubloons I thought this should help some people in getting the most out of their money.

Using data from WG's own site: https://developers.wargaming.net/reference/all/wows/encyclopedia/ships/?application_id=demo&fields=name%2Cprice_gold&language=en&r_realm=na&run=1

Harekaze is 9700, Alabama 12200 and Prinz Eugen is 11000 which makes 32900 doubloons if you already have these ships and then buy the pack again.

The three ship pack in the shop is 124.36 AUD as I am typing this.

If you buy doubloons directly with 124.36 AUD you can get 24614 doubloons.

24614/32900~0.75. This essentially means you get a 25% discount on doubloons.

Besides, the three ship pack gives 3 extra port slots, three 10 point captains and some personal mission. Not a bad deal at all if you want to get some doubloons.

Here is prove: i only have 10025 doubloons before and now i have 42925

rgNTHTx.jpg

Edited by TorpedoBeat

634 posts
6,315 battles
1 hour ago, icy_phoenix said:

Three t8 in one package... WG fishing big big whales.

Well it is always my opinions that one decided what they want to spend in a game. But if you are going to spend real money, why not get the most out of it?

364 posts
3,693 battles

One decide how to spend his/her money. For me I rather spend my money on new full game like far cry 5, state of decay 2. It will bring me more fun than wow. Wow is getting more and more frustrating to play nowadays.

Edited by th3vikings

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
22 hours ago, BanditSE1977 said:

Grab it whiles hot! Before WG nerfs this to!

they wont

HURR DURR OP PREM SHIP CANT BE NERFED

Sign in to follow this