Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MatterCore

FREE Humble Bundle Flag

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[LBAS]
Member
4,328 posts
25,271 battles
Quote

Get these Humble exclusives for new players:

  • Exclusive Flag and Camo
  • 250 Doubloons
  • 3 days of Premium Account time

(Camo and flag options are available at levels 11 and 14 respectively; existing players will receive flag only.

Please note that if you redeem your content for this game, Humble Bundle may receive a commission or fee.)

 

scroll down and enter email  >> https://www.humblebundle.com/games/strategy-bundle?hmb_source=humble_home&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_1_layout_index_1_layout_type_threes_tile_index_2

open your email and open new mail from humble and process to get the code (2 option >> new player or Wargaming account)

and redeem the code >>https://asia.wargaming.net/shop/redeem/

shot-18.04.11_02.19.46-0783.jpg

DEAD LINE April 24th

Edited by MatterCore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
753 posts
8,965 battles
3 minutes ago, Anger_Lehner said:

Thanks Mattercore, seems like level 15 will get only flag. :Smile_medal:

Pity because WG seem to be losing long term players at a increasing rate ( my opinion on this is based on managing clan members and it seems the long term players are not playing any more) so a little present like this might give some of them a reason to continue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
156 posts
4,055 battles
6 minutes ago, Trojan63 said:

Pity because WG seem to be losing long term players at a increasing rate ( my opinion on this is based on managing clan members and it seems the long term players are not playing any more) so a little present like this might give some of them a reason to continue. 

Meh, a FLAG to retain players? Who cares about a flag. A middle tier prem ship could make them think at least. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
753 posts
8,965 battles
4 hours ago, Anger_Lehner said:

Meh, a FLAG to retain players? Who cares about a flag. A middle tier prem ship could make them think at least. 

I agree about the flag, to me they are all useless, but even the doubloons and/or the premium time would be nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,065 posts
2,628 battles
17 hours ago, MatterCore said:

scroll down and enter email  >> https://www.humblebundle.com/games/strategy-bundle?hmb_source=humble_home&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_1_layout_index_1_layout_type_threes_tile_index_2

open your email and open new mail from humble and process to get the code (2 option >> new player or Wargaming account)

and redeem the code >>https://asia.wargaming.net/shop/redeem/

shot-18.04.11_02.19.46-0783.jpg

DEAD LINE April 24th

Just curious, what's that triangle flag in the last column? I've been away for ages and never seen that one before. :cap_hmm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Member
4,328 posts
25,271 battles
22 minutes ago, EnochIsHere said:

Just curious, what's that triangle flag in the last column? I've been away for ages and never seen that one before. :cap_hmm:

Dragon boat festival

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Member
4,328 posts
25,271 battles
31 minutes ago, KongouHime said:

Planning to get this, it's free or do I have to pay to get the bundle?

flag only << free, no buy in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×