Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
zhugei

Is this the future of the WOWS?

21 comments in this topic

[LN]
154 posts
10,263 battles

is just the mod, right? which mean only the one who use that mod can see the ingame content like that, so what is the real problem here?

Beta Tester
628 posts
6,898 battles

Each to their own - so long as this person is enjoying playing the game, what does it matter to anyone else?

1,135 posts

I pretty sure it's a mod

and beside, is all depend on personal liking, if you don't like it, don't use it

if there's mega mod that turn whole ship into 3d model ship-girl, I bet there's still people use it

283 posts
3,671 battles

Is the future of the sea wows forum people complaining and whining about matters that either do not concern them or are not game breaking/incredulously ridiculous and stupid? I think so

btw, i have been full health deleted 6 times in a row even though i didn't show broadside when i got either of the deletions and then I got 4 torps to the face from 5 shimakazes in my NC..... fml

Edited by ellofiend

1,386 posts
8,325 battles

I know this OP and know exactly what he is talking about. And here's my one or two thing

1. My friends and fellow clan members have seen you white texting a translated version of that Chinese warship girls R recommendation meme. Let me remind you, a recommendation should be done with subtlety, be done in an appropriate context, and point out the merits. That line does none of these and seem more like a badly written advertisement. White texting this only makes the player base of "warship girls R" seem unmannered. Also it is directly violating EULA. The following line is quoted from game rules, part of EULA, which you can find on the forums.

2.18. Mentioning and discussing of other games is permitted, but it should be discontinued if the character of the discussion turns into at a direct promotion of another gaming project.

2. Warship girls R never gained predominance anywhere outside of mainland China. It's just not attractive enough, plain and simple. Remember how, after the game got released in JP region, the WGR player base scoured through Twitter trying to find one or two Japanese who enjoyed the game? Compare that with how Azur Lane memes flooded Japanese social media.

3. While many warship girls R player refuse to admit it, Warship Girls started as a semi-clone project of KanColle. Many of it's early maps, early enemy ship stats, characters' settings and even memes are either directly copied from KanColle, a ripoff from KanColle contents or mirroring KanColle contents in a manner I would describe as ugly. While later contents start to avoid similarities, these early content gets preserved. And the player base seem unwilling to face the game's past, be it good or bad.

4. AFAIK many illustrators are no longer passionate about making new illustrations for warship girls R. And the recent contents clearly demonstrated the professionalism of the "WGR historical research group" has degraded, significantly. Tell me when did the Japanese ever seriously attempted a 72cm torpedo? When did Krupp produce a second 533mm gun? Impero as an aircraft carrier? Draw a rectangle and a line extruding from it and call it a Mark XXIII turret for the 6"/50 BL Mark XXIII gun? An individually sleeved 100mm/65 type 98?

Let me finish my very aggressive and impolite reply with this Chinese saying.

暴力安利不可取

Roughly translated as "promoting something agressively is not a viable option"

Edited by HMS_Swiftsure_08

3 posts
8,101 battles

Just a clone from kancolle,and they just like to do that in their daily life.In China,we call them "Baneling",an unit in the game《Starcraft2》.

In my view,just simpliy ignore them.

129 posts

talking about RIP-OFF... no one BEAT THIS!

https://www.f2p.com/kancolle-online-launching-english/

>>>>>http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:572078 and its gone already so it wasnt count as promoting.

1 hour ago, HMS_Swiftsure_08 said:

2.18. Mentioning and discussing of other games is permitted, but it should be discontinued if the character of the discussion turns into at a direct promotion of another gaming project.

i am promoting other games :

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQEb2RuNPxW_0dcucHjbh

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUck4xIZa5c8TjNKg8pSp

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPdWMSb53yaUc00kYdBja

Alpha Tester
51 posts
249 battles

Those mods have been around for years, people use them in WoT and presumably WoWP as well, BBs just give a lot more real estate to defile with garish, borderline pedophilic images.

kB4Joxa.gif

Sign in to follow this