Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Harugumo

Geez can't people take a joke now?

15 comments in this topic

634 posts
6,315 battles

First match with Hindenburg, we lost but I still ended up on top of leaderboard still got karma bombed.

I haven't said anything the whole match except start of match I said to my Yamato, along the lines of:

"People still play Yamato? She sunk today you know?"

Man its fine if you dont get my bad joke but report me for this trivial thing rather than the poor play of some of my teammates who got deleted early on and trash talked the whole match?

Edit:Also this ship is a goddamn riot. very fun to play worth it to get her 10/10

uoFHhrD.jpg

Edited by TorpedoBeat

129 posts

i suspect your team doesnt report you, especially the Yamato. i am always mocking the enemy Yamato when playing CV, and send 1 by 1 wave of bomber causing flood or fire... killing them or drain their HP..... no report??

then who report?

ITS ENEMY HINDENBURG! look! also maybe charles martel?

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,139 battles
28 minutes ago, Balzarknam said:

i suspect your team doesnt report you, especially the Yamato. i am always mocking the enemy Yamato when playing CV, and send 1 by 1 wave of bomber causing flood or fire... killing them or drain their HP..... no report??

then who report?

ITS ENEMY HINDENBURG! look! also maybe charles martel?

I send in my entire strike package against Yammy... The faster the hotel closes, the better

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,707 battles

It happens at tier 10, your team can report you for being the best player to being last alive, even if carrying them.

Bad luck on your loss in the ship as well!

205 posts
11,836 battles

"Its just a prank bro"

Do you want to accept that "pranks" or "jokes" which happens to be done on you or someone you care about by some stranger?
There's a quote somewhere saying something about human words are literally more painful and its wound stays longer than physical wounds.
The fact that literally everyone taking anything as "being offended" doesn't help either.

Not that role-playing is anything wrong but since you're "interacting" with humans you have to expect all type of possible reactions.

1,390 posts
9,082 battles
2 hours ago, yobbo1972 said:

some just take it personally when you insult a ship

Yup, some people just like their ships and see it as part of their personal identity.

Kinda like insulting somebody's favourite football team.

2 hours ago, yobbo1972 said:

its like the ship is one of their waifus

2 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

FTFY

Fixed it further. :cap_haloween:

980 posts
12,715 battles

The following is an observation, not a racial stereotypical assumption:

1. Players on SEA will report by you for saying things that are silly. Something meant as a joke is never interpreted as a joke, and if you are the top player on thr losing team you will certainly get several reports for not carrying hard enough.

2. Players on NA will often take everything as a joke, and react in humorous ways. While by his is entertaining, unfortunately sometimes when you need to be serious they are the worst kind of teammate. 

Sign in to follow this