You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Balzarknam

[video] Proof that Skarhabek is cheating using radar hack in french ship

19 comments in this topic

129 posts

you guys have been fooled. Skarhabek never use RDF properly....he used radar hack. he took RDF to lie that he can shoot ship inside the smoke because RDF.

THERE IS NO WAY RDF can detect ship inside the smoke!

so i hacked his computer and find a video, you can check below link to see full.

DONT BE FOOLED! here is the short clip to prove Skarhabek is cheater!  look carefully how he shot DD inside the smoke!

Full version raw unedited :  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YzlefGeVa0zPMpz2SwTrryVAVJOWx-V-/view

lel, he is going to be banned

Edited by Balzarknam

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,048 battles
52 minutes ago, Balzarknam said:

you guys have been fooled. Skarhabek never use RDF properly....he used radar hack. he took RDF to lie that he can shoot ship inside the smoke because RDF.

THERE IS NO WAY RDF can detect ship inside the smoke!

so i hacked his computer and find a video, you can check below link to see full.

DONT BE FOOLED! here is the short clip to prove Skarhabek is cheater!  look carefully how he shot DD inside the smoke!

Full version raw unedited :  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YzlefGeVa0zPMpz2SwTrryVAVJOWx-V-/view

lel, he is going to be banned

Sorry but I'm trying to get your point here.

I would hardly call that radar hack or cheat. Rather he's making use of that DD's spamming against him only.

With deliberate observation and a dose of guess, you can do that kind of shot against a target in smoke,

I've been hit that way before. I've hit people that way before. I've seen people being hit by that way before.

By the way, if I were you, I'd be more careful next time since I think this can be considered naming and shaming.

Plus you hack into his computer... I question your ethics.

[LNA]
1,617 posts
10,244 battles
14 minutes ago, Velvet_Scarlantina said:

Sorry but I'm trying to get your point here.

I would hardly call that radar hack or cheat. Rather he's making use of that DD's spamming against him only.

With deliberate observation and a dose of guess, you can do that kind of shot against a target in smoke,

I've been hit that way before. I've hit people that way before. I've seen people being hit by that way before.

By the way, if I were you, I'd be more careful next time since I think this can be considered naming and shaming.

Plus you hack into his computer... I question your ethics.

Man , read between the lines, with a little guess youll know that it is a tsundere shark. Differences in culture can be a pain sometimes

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,048 battles
2 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

Man , read between the lines, with a little guess youll know that it is a tsundere shark. Differences in culture can be a pain sometimes

Man I've really been away from the forums for far too long

[LBAS]
4,329 posts
25,292 battles
2 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Meme's gone too far, I'm calling police....

my choice >> big-girl

13 hours ago, MatterCore said:

b.jpg

Edited by MatterCore

Beta Tester
1,166 posts
7,337 battles

REPORTED. A true Seaman Warrior would have let himself bleed out like a gentleman and left that poor little Destroyer alone.