Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Balzarknam

[video] Proof that Skarhabek is cheating using radar hack in french ship

19 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
129 posts

 

you guys have been fooled. Skarhabek never use RDF properly....he used radar hack. he took RDF to lie that he can shoot ship inside the smoke because RDF.

 

THERE IS NO WAY RDF can detect ship inside the smoke!

 

so i hacked his computer and find a video, you can check below link to see full.

 

DONT BE FOOLED! here is the short clip to prove Skarhabek is cheater!  look carefully how he shot DD inside the smoke!

 

Full version raw unedited :  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YzlefGeVa0zPMpz2SwTrryVAVJOWx-V-/view

 

 

lel, he is going to be banned

Edited by Balzarknam
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,314 posts
8,836 battles
52 minutes ago, Balzarknam said:

 

you guys have been fooled. Skarhabek never use RDF properly....he used radar hack. he took RDF to lie that he can shoot ship inside the smoke because RDF.

 

THERE IS NO WAY RDF can detect ship inside the smoke!

 

so i hacked his computer and find a video, you can check below link to see full.

 

DONT BE FOOLED! here is the short clip to prove Skarhabek is cheater!  look carefully how he shot DD inside the smoke!

 

Full version raw unedited :  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YzlefGeVa0zPMpz2SwTrryVAVJOWx-V-/view

 

 

lel, he is going to be banned

Sorry but I'm trying to get your point here.

I would hardly call that radar hack or cheat. Rather he's making use of that DD's spamming against him only.

With deliberate observation and a dose of guess, you can do that kind of shot against a target in smoke,

I've been hit that way before. I've hit people that way before. I've seen people being hit by that way before.

 

By the way, if I were you, I'd be more careful next time since I think this can be considered naming and shaming.

Plus you hack into his computer... I question your ethics.

 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
520
[LNA]
Member
2,023 posts
13,222 battles
14 minutes ago, Velvet_Scarlantina said:

Sorry but I'm trying to get your point here.

I would hardly call that radar hack or cheat. Rather he's making use of that DD's spamming against him only.

With deliberate observation and a dose of guess, you can do that kind of shot against a target in smoke,

I've been hit that way before. I've hit people that way before. I've seen people being hit by that way before.

 

By the way, if I were you, I'd be more careful next time since I think this can be considered naming and shaming.

Plus you hack into his computer... I question your ethics.

 

Man , read between the lines, with a little guess youll know that it is a tsundere shark. Differences in culture can be a pain sometimes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
614
[SLAVA]
Video Contributor, Beta Tester, Clantest Coordinator
2,749 posts
13,612 battles

>space mode

>serious gamer

WHY U HEFF TO BE MAD!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,314 posts
8,836 battles
2 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

Man , read between the lines, with a little guess youll know that it is a tsundere shark. Differences in culture can be a pain sometimes

Man I've really been away from the forums for far too long

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
670
[LBAS]
Member
4,710 posts
10,698 battles
2 hours ago, Onlinegamer said:

>space mode

>serious gamer

WHY U HEFF TO BE MAD!

WILL TO WIN,WILL TO KILL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,026
[MRI]
Member
3,435 posts
14,808 battles

Fake news! That wasn't Sharkbait. How do I know? He wasn't using RPF. :Smile_teethhappy:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,274
[LBAS]
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,546 posts
40,019 battles
2 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

Fake news! That wasn't Sharkbait. How do I know? He wasn't using RPF. :Smile_teethhappy:

 

404.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester_
7,897 posts
9,173 battles
3 hours ago, MatterCore said:

 

404.png

Meme's gone too far, I'm calling police....

 

I had a good laugh, thanks @Skarhabek :D

Only you can hack your own computer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,274
[LBAS]
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,546 posts
40,019 battles
2 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Meme's gone too far, I'm calling police....

my choice >> big-girl

13 hours ago, MatterCore said:

b.jpg

 

Edited by MatterCore
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
115
[POI]
Member
520 posts
11,180 battles

Lol!! Really? ... hmmm..., UNLESSS.... you share the same computer:P

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,260 posts
12,903 battles

REPORTED. A true Seaman Warrior would have let himself bleed out like a gentleman and left that poor little Destroyer alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×