Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Burnt_Out_Koalas

Clans Playing CV Divisions = 1 sided games

14 comments in this topic

307 posts
6,395 battles

Hi All,

I know you will tell me to git gud.  But lately it has becoming boring with divisional players with Massive AA and CV builds.

Yes this is a rant... it will make players drop off and it is not good for the game.

As soon as i see a division with CV's i can see in the MatchMaker that they all have a winrate of over 80% it must get boring for them?   And people just won't play.

IMHO they should ban CV's with Divisional play, it will make the game better... yes i know they can in theory do a count down,  but it does not guarantee they will be on the same side.

Being a unicorn with a CV division is not that hard frankly...

I welcome your thoughts.

Edited by Burnt_Out_Koalas

307 posts
6,395 battles
15 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

They should ban Japanese carriers, with their multitude of planes, or make them have 1set each like the US, that would fix the buggers up...

Ordrazz

Haven't you see these clans making a CV divisional game?  It happens late at night, when the Later regions clans get online - every 3rd or 4th game after midnight i see it now.

Basically i don't bother anymore.

Edited by Burnt_Out_Koalas

Beta Tester
595 posts
6,656 battles

Given the excessive influence a good CV player has on a battle compared to an equivalently skilled player of any other class, CV divs really are one of the most unbalanced things in the game. I personally don't think CV's should be able to div until the CV rework comes, but I don't actually see them changing it.

Video Contributor
2,242 posts
10,724 battles

I used to be solo CV (before they changed USS mod flight 8-9 months)

now got bored 

becuase soemtimes MM *BEEEEEP* 2DM 2mino and montana

my team? zao moskva henri 4 yamato what should I do?

division 1cv 1bb/ca/cl or 2 and 1dd/ca/cl and MM *BEEEEEP* again, enemy 2DM 2Montana :cap_book:

381 posts
9,887 battles

Everyone including WG knows about this sad fact but iirc they responded to such complaints with "div is OP naturally and we don't want to reduce socialization" lol. Nowadays it's not worth playing as a solo CV after 7pm GMT +8.

307 posts
6,395 battles
6 hours ago, LunaStinger said:

Everyone including WG knows about this sad fact but iirc they responded to such complaints with "div is OP naturally and we don't want to reduce socialization" lol. Nowadays it's not worth playing as a solo CV after 7pm GMT +8.

yes i totally agree, if you are a CV player and you do not div up - your winrate will greatly drop.  But it is not just about winrates as such ... it is just not fun when the game is already decided by a divisional CV clan for nearly everyone but the divisional team.

269 posts
23,182 battles
11 hours ago, Moggytwo said:

I personally don't think CV's should be able to div until the CV rework comes, but I don't actually see them changing it.

Been advocating this for years. It shouldn't just be a temporary measure, it should be the rework, or part of it.

1,273 posts
8,561 battles

Yes it has gotten quite ridiculous recently. Just tonight I was in a couple of CV matches, and both teams' CVs were in their own divisions.

I guess on the bright side at least those CV divs were matched up with other CV divs.

Video Contributor
2,242 posts
10,724 battles

I recommend ban clan sync drop is better choice (well they will leave clan and sync drop again which their ts and discord)

307 posts
6,395 battles

Can i suggest that the MM match up ships that have similar Def AA skills, IE if they take out a Mino and a Kidd with a CV then something similar IE a New Orleans with a Kidd and CV even if they are not in a division.   This way both sides enjoy the game?   I know those divisional teams would need to wait longer .... too bad if they want to stack up the match in their favour then they should wait.

204 posts
10,979 battles

probably easier if mm divved up CV only meets matches divved CV up instead of random solo's but the wait time wont be pretty.

199 posts
8,062 battles

if you want ban cv divisioning just Ban cv division from T4 to T7...
thats the best way to prevent unfair behaviour like that....
well thats just my opinion....
cheers :Smile_honoring:

Sign in to follow this