Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Black__Melody

Cleveland exp will be reserved after it promote to T8?

10 comments in this topic

224 posts
8,315 battles

after cruiser  split your T6 exp cleve will stay in t6 in this case is Pensacola including your current cleve commander, if you pruchased premi camo in cleve, both pensa and cleve will get premi camo...

and t8 cleve you got is still stock so you need grind to seattle...

Edited by Gesterbein

283 posts
3,699 battles

so if my Cleveland has all the modules unlocked then it will still be stock when moved to T8?  And my exp earned on current Cleveland will be moved to Pensacola?:cap_old:

224 posts
8,315 battles
4 hours ago, ellofiend said:

so if my Cleveland has all the modules unlocked then it will still be stock when moved to T8?  And my exp earned on current Cleveland will be moved to Pensacola?:cap_old:

yes, and if you have pensa  u will get free New Orleans....

i suggest u buy all current USN cruiser, so u can focus grind only CL line...
get Baltimore right now before splitting and u will get free buffalo :cap_cool:

17 posts
9,699 battles
On 2018/4/6 at 9:35 AM, Gesterbein said:

yes, and if you have pensa  u will get free New Orleans....

i suggest u buy all current USN cruiser, so u can focus grind only CL line...
get Baltimore right now before splitting and u will get free buffalo :cap_cool:

I researched Pensacola but i didn't purchase it,do I still get free New Orleans ?

70 posts
3,193 battles
On 4/5/2018 at 4:40 PM, Gesterbein said:

and t8 cleve you got is still stock so you need grind to seattle...

I don't get it. Why can't they give a fully upgraded tier8 Cleve even if you already full upgraded it when it was still a tier6? You already don't get the old exp you've gained prior to the transfer, so why do I need to work my ass off again to research all the modules on the new Cleve.

Super Tester
7,757 posts
8,040 battles
7 hours ago, DFaultPlayR69 said:

I don't get it. Why can't they give a fully upgraded tier8 Cleve even if you already full upgraded it when it was still a tier6? You already don't get the old exp you've gained prior to the transfer, so why do I need to work my ass off again to research all the modules on the new Cleve.

If you could think with a cool head, it would be pretty clear easily.

You worked your way through the old Cleveland. Not the new one. And you didn't spend enough XP or Credits to upgrade them in t6 which you would need in t8. Besides, you aren't losing any XP, they will be transferred to the new t6.

I mean, it's obvious that you could even ask for a fully researched tech tree, but there is math in between.

70 posts
3,193 battles
13 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

You worked your way through the old Cleveland. Not the new one. And you didn't spend enough XP or Credits to upgrade them in t6 which you would need in t8. Besides, you aren't losing any XP, they will be transferred to the new t6

Point taken. Though it's not like I can use the old exp anymore since I already have the Pensacola and its fully upgraded.

[SEARN]
528 posts
8,087 battles
On 4/7/2018 at 8:41 PM, Schwarzhelmm said:

I researched Pensacola but i didn't purchase it,do I still get free New Orleans ?

The way I understand it is if the ship is unlocked but not purchased the corresponding new ship will be unlocked but not purchased as well.

The full rundown of exactly how it will all work will be announced closer to the date of the split.

I would recommend having in port US cruisers T6 - T9 if you can. As well as getting the perma camo for Cleveland. Also putting a high point captain on Cleveland before the split.

I know some of these things are expensive in credits and doubloons but it will maximise your gains when the split occurs.

Edited by HobartAWD

Sign in to follow this