You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trunk_Monkey

Normandie Permanent Camo Missions - Cannot See Them?

7 comments in this topic

7 posts
6,439 battles

As I read the WoW site, if you play a French BB, you can begin the Normandie Mission Marathon on April 1.  I have been playing Normandie constantly, and yet I do not see the missions.  I've already submitted a ticket to Wargaming on this.  Is anyone else having this issue, or am I missing something?

7 posts
6,439 battles

ahwai82, here's the quote from WoW website.  According to this if you play 1 battle in a French bb, you can start the missions on 1 April:

Play 1 battle of any type in a French Battleship to unlock the Normandie Mission Marathon. Participants of the contest will be able to start on the missions from 1 April @ 08:00 UTC+8. For everyone else see the dates and times below.

1,273 posts
8,561 battles

Were you a participant in the camouflage design competition? It seems the early start is only for those who did. Those who didn't participate have to wait until April 6.

7 posts
6,439 battles

Thyaliad thanks for the reply.  The site for the Camo Mission Marathon does not stipulate that you needed to have participated in the design competition.  I've cut and pasted in my previous reply directly from the WoW website and the only requirement is to play 1 game in a French bb.  At any rate, still waiting for a reply from Wargaming and will update here when I get the response.

2,174 posts
13,455 battles
9 hours ago, Trunk_Monkey said:

Thyaliad thanks for the reply.  The site for the Camo Mission Marathon does not stipulate that you needed to have participated in the design competition.  I've cut and pasted in my previous reply directly from the WoW website and the only requirement is to play 1 game in a French bb.  At any rate, still waiting for a reply from Wargaming and will update here when I get the response.

Even the info you pasted clearly says the 1st is for the contest participants.

17 hours ago, Trunk_Monkey said:

ahwai82, here's the quote from WoW website.  According to this if you play 1 battle in a French bb, you can start the missions on 1 April:

Play 1 battle of any type in a French Battleship to unlock the Normandie Mission Marathon. Participants of the contest will be able to start on the missions from 1 April @ 08:00 UTC+8. For everyone else see the dates and times below.

Here's a teaser... she's lovely.

normandie.thumb.png.00c803664544051b35508385c2a64292.png

[LBAS]
4,328 posts
25,255 battles
4 hours ago, keskparane said:

Even the info you pasted clearly says the 1st is for the contest participants.

Here's a teaser... she's lovely.

normandie.thumb.png.00c803664544051b35508385c2a64292.png

you make me hunger

Spoiler

shot-18_04.05_23_33.48-0330.thumb.jpg.d6558609e1280ecf143ca4be5b950e6e.jpg

Edited by MatterCore