You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

World War 3 INCOOMING!!!!

24 comments in this topic

1,105 posts

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/common/azurelane_collaboration_0402/

27ner3.jpg

how to participate :

1. get BIG T10 ship like Republique, GroBer kurfurst or Moskva

2. buy space perma camo

3. if you see any Azur Lane ship camo or re skinned..... KILL!!!

there will be no T10 Azure Lane ship..... so what are you waiting for? target EM ALL and show who is the boss!!!

now i am going to  24x7 FARMING NONSTOP FOR REPUBLIQUE.... 

ALL HAIL KANMUSU!!!

Beta Tester
213 posts
4,131 battles

WAR ? sound fun, let's me join in :cap_win:

Our KC shipfu is still superior compare to those AL "sheeps",  get the Iowa, Musashi, Yamato,.... and clubbed every Enterprise, Hood and Payfast in sight:cap_look:

TO THE WAR BOI!!!:Smile_izmena:

meanwhile secretly evacuate all AL ship to underground dock and wait the war end....

Super Tester
3,916 posts
4,196 battles

Weegee doesnt give a rats arse about things such as peoples aversion or enjoyment of these genres but is a business and can see a market.

Its going to happen whether people agree or not so just hopefully it can be filtered like ARP etc.   Caustic comments and having a go at people in the forums and chat or targeting players in game serves no purpose.  People will just get worked up into a lather, say something stupid and get smacked by a mod sooner or later.

I was once one of the most vocal opponents of this stuff and its just the case that some cultures appreciate it and other cultures associate it with an incredibly heinous and dark side of humanity.  Once I could filter it out it is just part of the game now where I get a free ship.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,316 posts
12 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/common/azurelane_collaboration_0402/

27ner3.jpg

how to participate :

1. get BIG T10 ship like Republique, GroBer kurfurst or Moskva

2. buy space perma camo

3. if you see any Azur Lane ship camo or re skinned..... KILL!!!

there will be no T10 Azure Lane ship..... so what are you waiting for? target EM ALL and show who is the boss!!!

now i am going to  24x7 FARMING NONSTOP FOR REPUBLIQUE.... 

ALL HAIL KANMUSU!!!

I thought you weren't going to post sheet anymore......

tenor.gif?itemid=7387842

As Ralph mentioned though, as long as we can turn it off...........

[LNA]
1,695 posts
10,543 battles
6 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Weegee doesnt give a rats arse about things such as peoples aversion or enjoyment of these genres but is a business and can see a market.

Its going to happen whether people agree or not so just hopefully it can be filtered like ARP etc.   Caustic comments and having a go at people in the forums and chat or targeting players in game serves no purpose.  People will just get worked up into a lather, say something stupid and get smacked by a mod sooner or later.

I was once one of the most vocal opponents of this stuff and its just the case that some cultures appreciate it and other cultures associate it with an incredibly heinous and dark side of humanity.  Once I could filter it out it is just part of the game now where I get a free ship.

The darkside of the culture seems to lose against greed :Smile_teethhappy:

156 posts
4,055 battles

WG wants to grow big and get popular. We'll have to bear with more such stuff in future. Its should be okay as long as they provide the option of hiding these "special" ships in port. 

Super Tester
3,916 posts
4,196 battles
37 minutes ago, Anger_Lehner said:

WG wants to grow big and get popular. We'll have to bear with more such stuff in future. Its should be okay as long as they provide the option of hiding these "special" ships in port. 

As much as I like this game and support it, its not going to grow substantially from what it is now.   Its been out for 2 years,  Players number have plateaued and its a niche market.    They are just going to squeeze dollars out of players until the next weegee idea comes along. 

1,390 posts
9,082 battles
1 hour ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

As much as I like this game and support it, its not going to grow substantially from what it is now.   Its been out for 2 years,  Players number have plateaued and its a niche market.    They are just going to squeeze dollars out of players until the next weegee idea comes along. 

Precisely why WG needs to do such collaborations to attract more players.

WWII naval warfare is already a very niche area of interest, so if WG can attract players from beyond that niche, so much so the better. 

I myself only started playing WoWs due to the ARP ships.

156 posts
4,055 battles
1 hour ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

If you look at how WG has tried to gain popularity over the last few months on social media and trying to cater to tastes of mass and sundry (by engaging community contributors, releasing rock songs, introducing new faces (poster models), engaging their own employees to do front-facing ,etc) they have a plan to make it big. Yes ofc the audience will always be very targeted and limited and niche but thats where they will do something to attract more people. For us its a game, may be passion for some but for them its a goddam business and who does not want to expand and grow there business. 

11 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

I myself only started playing WoWs due to the ARP ships.

:cap_wander_2:

Super Tester
3,916 posts
4,196 battles
55 minutes ago, Anger_Lehner said:

they have a plan to make it big.

No one has a plan to fail.........  My point is that ships are a limited market and the expansion into anime is also a niche market.   WOWS wont grow much more.  WOT was popular due to the RU market loving tanks.  There will be new players and player will leave.    Big growth is over for this game and longevity depends on attracting players to meet or exceed attrition.

Some things they do will appeal to people, while others are just clutching at straws such as this rubbish.  

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/common/torpedo-rock/  

[BLUMR]
374 posts
2,566 battles

i dont really care with Azure Lane collabs atm, although i like KC more. It could be fun.

Where is my memes when i need them...

156 posts
4,055 battles
2 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

There will be new players and player will leave.    Big growth is over for this game and longevity depends on attracting players to meet or exceed attrition.

Yeah, lets see what tricks they have up there sleeves. Subs may be? I am pretty sure there working seriously on that, especially what WG's ace rival released on April fools. Looked pretty promising even though a hell lot of tweaks/improvements will be needed. Wait, can I be banned for talking about this on this forum? :Smile_hiding:

Super Tester
3,916 posts
4,196 battles
7 hours ago, Anger_Lehner said:

Yeah, lets see what tricks they have up there sleeves. Subs may be? I am pretty sure there working seriously on that, especially what WG's ace rival released on April fools. Looked pretty promising even though a hell lot of tweaks/improvements will be needed. Wait, can I be banned for talking about this on this forum? :Smile_hiding:

All warthunder proved is how boring subs are.  

1,390 posts
9,082 battles
18 hours ago, Anger_Lehner said:

Nah WG has stated many times that subs are not coming to WoWs.

For one thing, WoWs will need to redo their game engine and designs. In WoWs, there is nothing under the water - it is entirely featureless. Adding subs means WG would need to do actual underwater terrain. Then you will need anti-sub weapons like depth charges, so a new weapons system will have to be implemented. Then you will need to talk about balance, which is not easy considering many ships like BBs and CAs don't even have anti-sub weapons IRL. Finally gameplay - how do you implement subs in a fun manner? Subs were ridiculously slow compared to surface ships, even slower when submerged, so you can't reposition them like you can do now with surface ships.

So you can see why subs are not coming to WoWs. And just because WT is playing around with them, doesn't mean it is necessary for them to be added to WoWs.