Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Superb_Owl

New tech tree for subs is awesome !!

12 comments in this topic

6 posts
980 battles

Finally got to Captain a U-boat U-325... only to be deleted by a Warspite of all things... only 8000 health for T4 ???

Can't wait to get to the T10 U-477, I had a model of this when I was a kid (I follow the German lines for U-boats, which are a bit more torps heavy than the Russian tree, followed by the Japanese and US ).

Can the map start positions be more forward.. taking too long even at 17kts to get in on the early action.
The surface guns are waaay under powered but range/speed on torps is good at 15km/67kts.

Against destroyers there's little chance of escape once spotted within 4km but that's a learning curve. But sinking the sitting duck CV's before being detected is priceless.
Sort of a complaint:
- radar detection is still an issue and this needs to be buffed - detection range should not be higher than a DD.
Sure there's no smoke and only 2 camos, but guess that balances not every team having radar or sonar.
Hey ! Can we also get a flak tube .. that'd really throw off those pesky DD's... (Derp Derps)

Capitan Superb_Owl

WOWS Sub.jpg

283 posts
3,689 battles

Well, when you take into account that you say you are in the tier 4 ship then how are you showing a tier 8 ship? that is impossible mm. And if it is tech tree then how come you have ARP camo and ARP down the bottom.

6 posts
980 battles

Well the way some people play you'd think they could use all the clues under the sea...  but good observation skills.

... like I never admitted it was classy making 3am snap decisions, but hey SOMEONE had to step up (and off the gangplank)

So I decided to take it to the level 20 thousand leagues under the sea...  ARrrrrrgh

Really I was a bit disappointed that WG's April Fools joke was...actually...an April Fools anti-joke reality :)   

Not that I'm disappointed in the effort or the result you understand... man that space theme took some doing and was 1st rate.

Once they turn that space universe into the 3D version (and hopefully turn off the ballistic physics) there will be a fantastic new challenge for everyone. 

Sign in to follow this