Sign in to follow this  
User_1145141919810

How to citadel a Hindenburg?

7 comments in this topic

Super Tester
7,757 posts
8,040 battles

Depends on what caliber you were shooting, and what range. So it will be hard if you were trying with wrong ship at wrong range and wrong angle.

Super Tester
730 posts
3,260 battles

Use your positioning to catch them broadside, then use AP. Simple ye?

If you have trouble penning the main belt armour, aim for the space under turrets 1 and 2. Usually it's easier to get a citadel there if you are firing at range.

58 posts
3,227 battles

Hindenburg is most easiest guy to citadel, if not then he will still take over 20-30k damage.

Forget about Armor piercing shells. Just load American Piercing shells or 460mm BALANS and aim for his frontal turret + a centimeter lower than waterline.

Free reports and karma decrease after match ends. btw what ship youre using to face?

[CIRS]
1,199 posts
10,554 battles
於 2018/4/1 在 PM9點41分,HawkPotato 說:

Hindenburg is most easiest guy to citadel, if not then he will still take over 20-30k damage.

Forget about Armor piercing shells. Just load American Piercing shells or 460mm BALANS and aim for his frontal turret + a centimeter lower than waterline.

Free reports and karma decrease after match ends. btw what ship youre using to face?

Moskva

35 posts
11,175 battles

there is a kind of very very very very very hooligan ship type called French BB, which use very very very suck deck guns no matter 380mm or 431mm. Since, these hooligan ship appear in this game, the German CAs' citadel are no longer save, specially Hindenburg HIPPER ROON. So, now you should know how to penetrate their citadel. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

[KGHSF]
3,250 posts
6,195 battles

Nothing to explain I shot at mid section (amidships ,superstructure ,bow, portside) while he get carried away
But you still aim only armor belt undersection

shot-18.04.22_20.16.47-0813.jpg

shot-18.04.22_20.25.57-0482.jpg

I'm not good shooter but I shoot everything I see 

(What did you see? What will you do?)

Edited by THAI_THIEF

Sign in to follow this