Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Shinano_IJN

error after the new update

6 comments in this topic

[KMS-A]
[KMS-A]
292 posts
4,335 battles

I have got this error a ridiculous amount of times and usually, I just Re-install or it fixed itself over time (or after another update) but recently I have just deleted the Preferences document in my world of warships folder but it may or may not work for you. I have done this twice and it worked for me both times but you need to re-do your settings and re-enter your email and password but everything else stays the same. Hope this works for you

[PRCBW]
[PRCBW]
23 posts
9,571 battles

Windows ver. same problem? I play with macOS version.It almost every day crashes like this... I have asked the customer center for help many times, but they gave no helpful support..

[PRCBW]
[PRCBW]
23 posts
9,571 battles
6 hours ago, ellofiend said:

I have got this error a ridiculous amount of times and usually, I just Re-install or it fixed itself over time (or after another update) but recently I have just deleted the Preferences document in my world of warships folder but it may or may not work for you. I have done this twice and it worked for me both times but you need to re-do your settings and re-enter your email and password but everything else stays the same. Hope this works for you

Thx pal, I will try it, too

[KMS-A]
[KMS-A]
292 posts
4,335 battles

Did it work for you?

[PRCBW]
[PRCBW]
23 posts
9,571 battles
5 hours ago, ellofiend said:

Did it work for you?

nope....still frequently crashes like this

Someone says that since a certain update version, WG used new graphic technology and caused that problem. I think maybe he is right.And we macOS wows players suffer a lot ....

Sign in to follow this