Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Angel_cobra_xx

long ass loading time

7 comments in this topic

5 posts
203 battles

so normal day in wows hop in the game login battle but a thing has been bothering me is these long ass loading times.  so it loads it progress bar full 30 secs awaiting players but after that i just stay in the loading screen for battles and 2 minutes later until i finally get in the game is there a way to fix this.?

edit: this has now been fixed with texture compression mod 

Edited by Angel_cobra_xx
fixed

654 posts
7,775 battles

Dont run other programs like chrome in the background 

Downloading other stuff in the background will delay the loading time 

OR  upgrade your ram

Edited by Gummilicious

654 posts
7,775 battles
8 minutes ago, Angel_cobra_xx said:

my ram is 4gb  and no backround apps running any alternative way to reduce loading time?

u can try lowering your graphic settings

[HMASW]
1,555 posts
On 31/03/2018 at 7:39 PM, Angel_cobra_xx said:

my ram is 4gb  and no backround apps running any alternative way to reduce loading time?

Try running a texture compression mod, find them in the forums or on Google, you probably want to use the 50% one, it goes into res_mods folder in the wows main game folder.... What it does it compresses the graphics for the computer to handle, Remember to update it when warships update, sometimes it take a couple of days before an update for the mod is made, generally you can just move it across to the updated folder for a couple of updates..... I get my internet cafe to do it, otherwise I have to wait up to 5 mins to enter battle.....

The only down side is that sometimes the smoke is pink, or there may be the odd graphical glitch like patchy water in places etc.

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz

Sign in to follow this