Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PizzaCat

Cannot login to game client

5 comments in this topic

2 posts
432 battles

I'm unable to login to the game client. However, my account is active. When I click login, the animated circle appears and disappears without logging me in. How do I sort this out?

1,539 posts
On 31/03/2018 at 10:23 AM, PizzaCat said:

I'm unable to login to the game client. However, my account is active. When I click login, the animated circle appears and disappears without logging me in. How do I sort this out?

Try deleting preferences.XML from your main warships directory, then try again, you may have to re enter your login details, & your settings in the game, but hopefully it might fix it.....

See how you go

Ordrazz

2 posts
432 battles
On 4/1/2018 at 6:15 PM, Ordrazz said:

Try deleting preferences.XML from your main warships directory, then try again, you may have to re enter your login details, & your settings in the game, but hopefully it might fix it.....

See how you go

Ordrazz

Nope, still not working.

1,539 posts
6 hours ago, PizzaCat said:

Nope, still not working.

You may have to contact support, thru the main wargaming website, & submit a ticket.... The only other thing I can think of is a reinstall....

If you can test your account on another computer, like an internet cafe, if it works then you know its at your end.....

Ordrazz

283 posts
3,667 battles
On 4/2/2018 at 9:15 AM, Ordrazz said:

See how you go

Ordrazz

Yeah, this seems to happen when I try playing the game on my school's wifi. I tried using Psiphon but still didn't work. I usually play at home so this doesn't affect me though. Don't know how to fix it

Sign in to follow this