You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Gummilicious

Space ships,how to get?

18 comments in this topic

654 posts
7,775 battles

For those who are not aware on how to get the spaceship,

Spaceships and their commanders are credited to players' accounts after completing a simple mission.
- If you win a battle on a Tier VI-X cruiser, four ships will arrive in your account—Galaxy, Aurora, Norma, and Zaya.
- For victory on a Tier VI-X destroyer, you'll receive Blue Aster and FlyFire.
- The mighty Alldestroyer, beautiful Paris, and elegant Hellcarrier will become available if you win on a Tier VI-X battleship or aircraft carrier correspondingly.

Random/Co-op work

Edited by Gummilicious

354 posts
9,048 battles
16 minutes ago, BunnyDragon said:

Random only or can you do operations? 

I've got my bbs and cruisers having only done coop battles.

[LBAS]
4,586 posts
26,022 battles

get the ships in Coop << best way

u must win 4 battles with 4 classes to get 9 Space ships

Edited by MatterCore

654 posts
7,775 battles
46 minutes ago, blacknoheart said:

win battles

is that even possible anymore?

all I do is losing nowadays

go co-op m8

Dont have to be random

[LBAS]
188 posts
4,030 battles

I finally won a game in each of the 3 categories I wanted and have played each ship except the Carrier now......

Holy Carp!! Blue Aster is enormous fun to play! It is, I think the ship with the weakest guns and torps but wow, so much fun to play! I'm sure when better players get on and demolish me in it, It will loose the special sheen it has now.....but for the first impression? wow.

That said, it takes serious getting used to, the Space Battles. The height of hits, so much, the water texture etc just feel wrong. 

1,079 posts
3,888 battles
On 3/29/2018 at 1:24 PM, Gummilicious said:

For those who are not aware on how to get the spaceship,

Spaceships and their commanders are credited to players' accounts after completing a simple mission.
- If you win a battle on a Tier VI-X cruiser, four ships will arrive in your account—Galaxy, Aurora, Norma, and Zaya.
- For victory on a Tier VI-X destroyer, you'll receive Blue Aster and FlyFire.
- The mighty Alldestroyer, beautiful Paris, and elegant Hellcarrier will become available if you win on a Tier VI-X battleship or aircraft carrier correspondingly.

Random/Co-op work

WG REALLY need to put that in the event details in game.Half of chat last night was how to get into it!

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

well, considering many internet people dont read an internet article in any form properly and straight up either comment or just ignore the rest of the detail and straight jump into the game after maintenance

283 posts
3,712 battles

Anyone else having a hard time getting the shield activator achievement? My best is only 25 planes :( I suck at CV

283 posts
3,712 battles

Somehow I got the "Overly Assaultive" achievement in defence of naval station new port, how is that possible? it says you can you only get it in space battles

1,391 posts
9,099 battles
10 minutes ago, ellofiend said:

Somehow I got the "Overly Assaultive" achievement in defence of naval station new port, how is that possible? it says you can you only get it in space battles

Pretty sure that is a bug.

As for the plane kills, use the 4-2-2 loadout and hope the enemy CV is a bit more aggressive with his planes I guess.