You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
VALKS

Was called out as a hacker =(

14 comments in this topic

13 posts
3,378 battles

So I happen to be in the right stream at the right time (see attached image) and after the game some douche (dont want to place chat or his/hers user name up) calls me out as a hacker. Wtf? Then after I explain just being in the right ship in the right map he goes on to say I must have ultra fibre speed and its not fair .. srsly what dude? :etc_swear:
I told him, in fact Im only on ADSL+2 copper feed with a max 20MBPS D/L and 900KBPS up... he suddenly released the chat. Pfftt I wonder why.

Sort of over this. A bit funny that others get so bent, but sort of sad and annoying as well :Smile_sad:

5 kill WOWS Ace.jpg

166 posts
5,521 battles

lol that's funny. I thought you were called out for aimbot. Because that happened to me a few times when I did an accurate blind shot or shooting across the map killing their cv.

1,004 posts
11,911 battles

last time i kill a dd sit in smoke he say i cheated he sit in smoke how i can spot him and i reply "hydro" everyone laugh at his dumbness lol

1,050 posts
7,768 battles
9 hours ago, VALKS said:

Im only on ADSL+2 copper feed with a max 20MBPS D/L and 900KBPS up

I recently switched from ADSL to fibre and that didn’t make a noticeable difference for the game. From time to time I still experience noticeable lag.

A lot of people never blame themselves, always blame someone or something else.

Just look here, it is always WG, the matchmaking, the noob players, the carriers, the destroyers or whatever.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,319 posts
13 hours ago, Hey_Potato said:

:cap_fainting:.... its tier 1?????!!! :cap_wander:

Exactly^^

tenor.gif?itemid=5547528

And it's in a Co-op game......

tenor.gif?itemid=5760999

Edited by LtDan_IceCream

Super Tester
3,923 posts
4,198 battles
6 hours ago, ellofiend said:

Not hacker, just seal clubber

Its going up against T1 bots for over a 1000 battles actually seal clubbing?  They aren't seals.

534 posts

Nothing surprise to be called as hacker,after all coop is for newbies and stock ship players,I even heard a newbie bragged his "friend" has a yamato provide aa support rightly for his planes

13 posts
3,378 battles
7 hours ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11217172

^Agreed Dan
Id personally play 50/50 coop and Random.. it just so happened this happened in a coop match. Lol @ some here laughing at coop, yet I 101% here play them every now and then. Theres some pretty high rankers in coop more so when you start on your Lvl5's and above.

Edited by VALKS