You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PGM991

what do you think of pre-capturing base?

3 comments in this topic

1,115 posts

After read about next patch

it seem like WG are grow found of having 1 pre-capturing base of each team and other 2 non-occupied in each side, leaving center open

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/ver-07_3-patchnotes/

did they think this make game more fast pacing? or what?

I personally like this kind of set up, it reduce a load of DD player duty to cap-no-matter-what, especially when game these day are full of radar and I'm one of DD that afraid to cap when these thing lurking behind island near cap area prompt to hit radar the moment they saw red bar ticking in cap

your though?

Edited by PGM991

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

i thought it is already a thing for long ago, notably at Big Brother map

that kind of setup let the team to not depend one their DD to go as fast as possible to get point advantages, 

what happen if DD is slow to load the match or afk? the team will have a disadvantage of few point which pretty crucial, forcing other ship that may happens to be farther than the said DD near the cap circle to cap the circle or risk the team of missing even more point

907 posts
7,211 battles
3 hours ago, PGM991 said:

I personally like this kind of set up, it reduce to load of DD player to cap-no-matter-what, especially when game these day are full of radar and I'm one of DD that afraid to cap when these thing lurking behind island near cap area prompt to hit radar the oment they saw red bar ticking in cap

I do agree with the general direction of your post, starting the game with a cap may take some pressure off. I guess we see after a few battles.

In higher tier games radar ships are very effective against DD’s in smoke. And there would be a lot of DD’s in smoke inside cap circles.