Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
VALKS

JOKE TIME

2 comments in this topic

13 posts
3,378 battles

Hope no one gets upset easy here... Just a sea joke I thought was funny AF

So God is making mankind.. hes up to the seventh day and sees Adam standing at the beach looking sweaty from the heat and bored. God goes to Adam ~  "Adam I need you to hold this, its very important! Can you hold this for me while I rest for a while, DO NOT GET IT WET, DO NOT GO INTO THE SURF WITH IT! "   Adam says "Yes of course God, but what is it??" .. God replies  .. "Its a female vagina Adam,  I trying to make Eve, please be careful" .. so Adam sits there holding this thing, after a while the heat and sun intensifies and Adam thinks maybe just a little paddle will be ok and he heads for the water still holding the vagina God gave him to look after. In a short while a wave washed over Adam and his "item" .. Adam freaks out a bit and quickly heads back to the shore and sits down to wait for God. After a while God re-appears and asks Adam for the vagina he had entrusted him to look after, Adam hands it over.. God looks at it and suddenly says in a loud voice... "Oh great Adam!! Now how am I meant to get the smell of fish out of the sea now!!?" 

??????

Edited by VALKS

Sign in to follow this