You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cronicash

Auto Re-Supply

10 comments in this topic

49 posts
2,336 battles

This has probably been asked a plethora of times but im a little eluded as to how to enable auto re-supply on consumables that i have in lieu free from collected containers without hemorrhaging doubloons? (Honestly forgetting to check count/ go back to port nearly every time).

Also find it quite cheeky that they unwillingly carry on charging for extra of said rare camouflage's if set auto re-supply set, yet you cannot purchase said rare camouflages at will.  Undesired condition/ pretty much typical laundering. 

Of my personal opinion and financial position i would say i spend a fair amount as it is.  

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,313 posts

What are you asking exactly?

How to auto re-supply your consumables without it costing you money, or why are you being charged money for camo you can't buy in the premium shop?

Which one?

49 posts
2,336 battles

Both. Want auto reply supply option only to use already bought or freely claimed not to carry on self purchasing or else I'm back off to Port too often. Also why is it they are happy to carry on auto charging ( using up doubloons) for specific camos when they cannot be purchased at will rather than under reluctant circumstance...

[OZPRT]
27 posts

Assuming I understood your question correctly.

shot-18_03.25_11_37.09-0141.jpg.521e59e9155bbfede8e2373c94551691.jpg

If you want to disable auto-resupply when your stock runs out, uncheck that option. If you want to choose to resupply the consumables using credits instead of doubloons, right click the consumable of your choice and there should be an option for you to choose between buying with doubloons or with credits.

shot-18_03.25_11_37.47-0977.jpg.950766e2ed4431bc17ba40edaddba450.jpg

There are a couple of special camos that can be bought using doubloons as far as I know, one is the Type 6 (50 doubloons), another is the Type 59 (125 doubloons). To not accidentally spend doubloons to resupply these camos, it's either you keep track of how many of them you have left, or you disable auto-resupply and manually mount them before each battle.

Edited by Orphne

49 posts
2,336 battles

For a certain camo this tick box was not available. was mostly green and had 200+XP etc. Normally it is available...

[OZPRT]
27 posts

If the tick box isn't there, then you can't buy it, instead, you will have to earn it from containers or missions. About that green camo, the closest I can think of is the Frosty Fir Tree that gives +100% XP, +125% commander XP and +50% free XP bonuses. And no, you cannot buy it with doubloons or credits.

2,247 posts
13,942 battles

AFAIK there are only 3 +200% exp camos. None of them are green.

PCEC042_Super_ECO_camo.png  Type 59. Can be bought for 125 doubloons.

PCEC049_Dragon_1.png Spring Sky. You could earn 3 of these from recent missions. Can not be bought.

PCEC047_CN_Dragon_2.png Asian Lantern. You could earn 3 of these from recent missions. Can not be bought.

230 posts
11,904 battles

Kinda cheeky but i have always activate auto only on the 3 default credit based camo only just to be safe.