Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
eee7112542

Attention. Don't do average dmg emblem as of now unless it is your first 100 game

7 comments in this topic

[PATEN]
14 posts
6,505 battles

The average dmg emblem need you to achieve a certain amount of average damage from your last 100 battle.

It supposed to count only your last 100 battle but as of now I found that it will take all the match you played into account. Meaning if you started to grind the emblem at your 51th game and finish it at your 150th game. The system supposed to only count the average damage from your 51th-150th match into account, but I found out there is a problem that make it count your 1st-50th game too. I notified WG through their player support and should be investigating this as of now. So anyone who want to grind the emblem should finish it in your first 100 game or stay put until WG fix this problem first.

411 posts
5,948 battles

My query also...why do they keep counting all the battles that are played after the first "Trigger" battle has been played?

[PATEN]
14 posts
6,505 battles

By not getting serious about it? It not like these average damage requirement can be easily achieve unless you have a proper skill and ship and be prepared to farm the damage for 100 game straight .

411 posts
5,948 battles
23 hours ago, eee7112542 said:

By not getting serious about it? It not like these average damage requirement can be easily achieve unless you have a proper skill and ship and be prepared to farm the damage for 100 game straight .

Well, fortunately, none of the Damage related emblems interest me aesthetically.... I'm more into unlocking nation specific ones

Sign in to follow this