You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rina_Pon

Y'all ready for the split in 7.3?

40 comments in this topic

349 posts
4,854 battles

'Cause I'm ready for the split. T8? Bring it!

5ab3903ad1afd_Screenshot(148).thumb.png.770a7ad88fb2252859c003369796e351.png

Seriously tho, I can kinda see the thinking behind it. Cleveland looks and feels like a much more modern and powerful ship than the rest of her T6 counterparts, what with the 4x3 turrets, high ROF, and cheese-shredder AA...

411 posts
6,255 battles

It is better to delay and release a well-rounded line than bumrush and release a half-baked mess...I'd prefer to wait:Smile-_tongue:

1,050 posts
7,760 battles
On 3/23/2018 at 12:22 AM, Rina_Pon said:

Cleveland looks and feels like a much more modern and powerful ship than the rest of her T6 counterparts, what with the 4x3 turrets, high ROF, and cheese-shredder AA...

Haha, many players are really happy when the move from Omaha up to Cleveland, and they are in for a bad surprise when they move from Cleveland to Pepsicola. Cleveland really sits in an odd position where she is right now.

[LBAS]
188 posts
4,025 battles

So, the line split leaves the CL's of the lines, that's the Light Cruisers, as basically AA heavy British Cruisers, but with no smoke.

Man, that's going to be a bitch and a half for the US light cruisers. As what looks effectively like RN Cruisers with access to HE, they will have to be so very good at hiding or will be shredded.

That said, will the Heavy Cruisers be better armoured? Cause if they are more tanky, i know which line I'm chasing.

If I wanted to play RN CL's, I'll play them. T9 and 10 have Radar as an option after all........

48 posts
6,311 battles
23 minutes ago, FinbarAu said:

So, the line split leaves the CL's of the lines, that's the Light Cruisers, as basically AA heavy British Cruisers, but with no smoke.

Man, that's going to be a bitch and a half for the US light cruisers. As what looks effectively like RN Cruisers with access to HE, they will have to be so very good at hiding or will be shredded.

That said, will the Heavy Cruisers be better armoured? Cause if they are more tanky, i know which line I'm chasing.

If I wanted to play RN CL's, I'll play them. T9 and 10 have Radar as an option after all........

your usual des moines/cleveland gameplay, the US CL have. but! what make US CL and RN CL different is that US CL got armor and HE. you can see high tier 6inch gunned cruiser gameplay in mogami and chapayev, they do just fine in there

283 posts
3,704 battles

And if Cleveland were to pale in comparison to the new cruisers tier for tier OPness? Would we still think of the Cleveland as a good ship or would it be the downfall of the new line?  just some prospectin I be doin

Super Tester
3,920 posts
4,196 battles
35 minutes ago, ellofiend said:

And if Cleveland were to pale in comparison to the new cruisers tier for tier OPness? Would we still think of the Cleveland as a good ship or would it be the downfall of the new line?  just some prospectin I be doin

Just wait.  I gues we will all find out.

You would all cry if you realised how bad the Cleveland is now compared to what it was in Alpha.

[LN]
154 posts
10,298 battles

just unlocked NO recently and still grinding credits to buy her, guess I'm not gonna reach Des soon enough :fish_palm:

[LN]
154 posts
10,298 battles
10 hours ago, hughfj08 said:

if you focus the line it'll be manageable before the split happens

yeah, but my focus right now is to buy the Henri first, then come to NO

166 posts
5,521 battles

Well is there any image for the new tech tree yet? Bought back Cleveland a while before to do the ribbon mission and kinda regretted a bit since I prefer the De Grasse that I got from returning. Now that I heard Cleve gonna go T8, maybe not a bad deal after all.

Got the New Orleans yesterday, bye PepsiCola :cap_book: still keep her for Operations, but I don't know what tier will she be at with the change.

Edited by ColonelRVH

653 posts
7,768 battles
16 minutes ago, ColonelRVH said:

Well is there any image for the new tech tree yet? Bought back Cleveland a while before to do the ribbon mission and kinda regretted a bit since I prefer the De Grasse that I got from returning. Now that I heard Cleve gonna go T8, maybe not a bad deal after all.

Got the New Orleans yesterday, bye PepsiCola :cap_book: still keep her for Operations, but I don't know what tier will she be at with the change.

Spoiler

hqdefault (1).jpg

Edited by Gummilicious

[_BST_]
25 posts
4,941 battles

When the split comes, I’m playing battleships haha. There will he So many great targets out there ?

Super Tester
7,758 posts
8,040 battles
19 minutes ago, Xero2301 said:

When the split comes, I’m playing battleships haha. There will he So many great targets out there ?

I doubt, judging by the low number of US cruiser players.

[HMASW]
1,551 posts

How would the split effect Indianapolis? She is virtually the same as Pensacola, so if they drop the Pensa down to t6, & put another ship in t7, will the Indy still be comparable to this new ship ?

I know they don't normally touch premiums.......

Ordrazz