You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Reubster_defender

Base ship Camo

3 comments in this topic

44 posts

Hi guys,

Last night my corp members and I were talking about the game and came up with a few ideas we would like to share with you.

Base camo that makes the ship look like it did in its actual plain navy paint. Like the one on the Alabama, Hood, Bismark and the Kidd and a few others.

Speaking of the Kidd being able to put our emblems on the smoke stack or bow of the ships like the Kidd has the pirate emblem on its stack.

Clan flags/camo. Mountable flag or camo when in a clan division, an option to "wear" clan colours in a type 5 camo

Clan Divisions increased to 4 or 5 members in randoms, mostly the reason for this is so we can practice gameplay for clan wars and training new members/players. Normal Divs stay at 3

Lastly (this is my personal idea) more Operations I loooove doing them, they are so much fun. Bring back the Dunkirk one that was awesome! I would like to see one or two for every tier above 5. They are great for training new players as well.

Thanks,

Reuben

Edited by Reubster_defender
added more information

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Clan divs for what tho, random? That means guaranteed win every match then.

WG wants you to buy camo for a reason, they are trying to make money afterall.

Emblems could be a cool addition tho

44 posts

Yes I would have thought they would figure out someway to charge the clan for the camo or flags.

We have a very active clan and often double div anyhow and that puts 6 of us on a team most times, it doesn't guarantee wins at all, most times the top players are teaching the lower guys and are playing ships we rarely use IE: T6 and 7. Possibly would make battles more challenging for the bigger clans. Possibly might need tier restrictions. Yer I thought the emblems was a good idea too. Thanks for the input.

Reuben