You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Pony_Knight

Question about USN cruiser split

9 comments in this topic

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

You should be getting a T6 Pensacola and T7 New Orleans, based on previous experience with VMF DDs

I can't remember how they keep the modules or EXP, but you can wait for the actual announcement

BTW if you have Pensa's perma camo, you will get both T6 Pensa and T7 New Orleans perma camo.

[OZPRT]
27 posts

What you have on the Pensacola (upgrades, modules, XP, captain etc) will be what you have on the New Orleans after the split, if it happens the same way as the previous splits. Just imagine your Pensacola suddenly changed into New Orleans, with all the stats adjusted.

491 posts
7,634 battles
37 minutes ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

Is any of the above more than rumours at this stage?

There have already been two line splits in game. I would be genuinely surprised if WG don't do things with the US cruiser split the same way they have before. However it is WG so who knows right?

1,011 posts
7,459 battles
On 3/21/2018 at 2:43 PM, HobartAWD said:

There have already been two line splits in game. I would be genuinely surprised if WG don't do things with the US cruiser split the same way they have before. However it is WG so who knows right?

So people who are around long enough have seen spits before, but for this particular US cruiser split, there have been no announcements by WG?

491 posts
7,634 battles
4 hours ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

So people who are around long enough have seen spits before, but for this particular US cruiser split, there have been no announcements by WG?

With both line splits before, the split gets announced and then much closer to the actual split the nitty gritty details of how it is all going to work get revealed. Both times previous it has been handled the same. So far no difference this time around.

There are WOWS CC's on YouTube already telling people what to do to get the best result and best compensation from the US cruiser split. The information they are giving is no different to how both splits worked previously. I'm sure they are a little bit more in the loop than the average player who posts on the forums.

When the actual details of how it will affect players who own the impacted US cruisers gets revealed, then we will know. I'm not going to tell anyone exactly what will happen because it might not be exactly the same. However like I said I would be genuinely surprised if it was not handled in a similar fashion.