You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rwasknum

Destroyer Rant : i want to become Destoyer! WG hear me out!

16 comments in this topic

154 posts
345 battles

why people call DD is destroyer? what they did is just wonder around a circle called cap.... :cap_old:

WHY THE HELL I MUST CAP? its not look like a destroyer name fit to only stay and smoked doingnothingwaitingfordead.

Destroyer is called destroyer because their main role is to destroy! (yet, they are the most lowest average damage in game)

WoWs Ads :

Torpedo the Yamato.... Torpedo the Yamato again....

ouh wait its CV.......

oh alright, who play DD because of this....

fb5e3f55e77731b8debc3a4bb4d51964--collag

sorry guys... unlike you, i play DD because this!

d6bc39b0-cab5-11e7-8715-38eaa7374f3c.jpg

AND THIS...... [sorry but i still stuck at grinding it]

MERDE WITH THE CAP!

KAMERAD! WE MUST REVOLT!!!

WE DONT WANT TO BECOME SLAVE OF THOSE COWARD BBcapitalist

we put our life in the front line, yet most BB just camp in the back, drink some coffee and read manga or watch anime...

RAISE OUR FELLOW DD!!! SHOW WG what WE WANT!

now, ITS TIME FOR OUR GLORY!

ban_fletchersquadrons.jpg

DD for daDDies!

I am getting sick of babysitting BBabies

New proposed Domination CAPPING METHOD:

1. a team only getting point when there is a ship inside the cap! it mean there is no permanent cap point, so leaving the cap mean no point!

2. a ship that enter the cap will get point after 3 sec! except CV, 1 min.....

3. if there is both team and enemy team in cap, both team GET POINT! (except CV wont get point)

4. 1 ship in the cap give point independently from other ship. so if your team have 2 cruiser inside the cap, it mean you get double point!

5. the cap point for each ship is different....

DD : 1 point each 3 sec

CA : 3 point each 3 sec

BB : 5 point each 3 sec

CV : 180 point each 1 min (yolo CV mode) [equivalent of 9 point each 3 sec].... get reset if hit

example =

in cap A there is 2DD of team ubi, and there is 1DD + 1BB of team singkong. so the point is calculate as :

- team ubi : 2 point each 3 sec

- team singkong : 6 point each 3 sec

a BB in the cap is very high risk, so yeah.... but their presence in the cap will also threaten enemy objective.

BB in the cap like "i am the boss, kill me if you can!"

other rules :

# received a hit will debuff a ship cant get point in the cap for 5 sec

# torpedo can hit another torpedo! thus counter it! (except for lelwater torpedo)

# cap circle should be bigger by 25%

# max point get in single cap is limited by 10 point (equal of 2 BB) (no lemming train) >>> CV point is exception <<<

# there is only 2 cap in the battle.....

# anything is subject to change

the after effect :

~ NO MORE CAMPING! go to cap you surface PHEASANT! i mean BB

~ obviously, secondary build is become more awesome

~ put less stress on DD

~ put the end on boring camping BB meta....

~ DD will become the real destroyer..., since everyone gather at cap..... TOOOORRRRRPPPEDDDDOOOOO

~ DD cap is less worth than before, so DD can hunt everyone and become destroyer

~ make CV less OP, since AA bubble screen will gathered closer

the idea is, making the cap for BB high risk high return! reward the skilled yolo brawler more!

i want to play Destroyer and become Destroyer!

i hope this song will inspire our fellow DD to fight its right and raise againts BB Tyranny!

i actually want to make Alsace/Republique/Bismarck secondary go for more action. sorry, despite playing BB. i am not BBabies..... i am Big Boss Secondary!! wtf i have done....

Super Tester
7,512 posts
7,978 battles

Ehm... ummm.... hmmm........ errrrmmmmm....... I think I wanted to write something, but I am lost....

[EDIT]

Yes yes yes, I remembered. Are you OK my friend? Well its saturday night after all.... did you have a little too much of some liquid.... erm.... have a hot cup of soup, should fix your problem...

Edited by icy_phoenix

154 posts
345 battles
29 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

did you have a little too much of some liquid.... erm.... have a hot cup of soup, should fix your problem...

i am not drink any liquid.... i am swear!

and i never like any food like soup. try some satay! sadly i dont go outside toninght, its raining... so no one buy it -_-

27 minutes ago, PGM991 said:

I don't care the ranting part, but capping method does interesting.

there is really stupid match today that inspire me.....

some BB and CA is gathered at cap (captured already by me) and i am busy smoking them.... i am asking them for retreat.... and camping behind

nope, they still in there AND DED BECAUSE TORP.

and the most stupid, enemy BB and CA ALSO PUSH THE SAME CAP! its lemming train vs lemming train!

i am just realize, enemy radar ship (lolanta) and our radar ship (chapayev)  instantly deleted at early because the lemming train vs lol

sadly i am lose.... my team is losing CQC -_-

i manage to torp some BB because they are pushing. so i wonder, if BB got insentif for pushing by stay in cap.... it will be easier to torped by DD but in exchange they will get cap point. high risk high return for BB.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,281 posts
9 hours ago, Rwasknum said:

why people call DD is destroyer? what they did is just wonder around a circle called cap.... :cap_old:

WHY THE HELL I MUST CAP? its not look like a destroyer name fit to only stay and smoked doingnothingwaitingfordead.

Destroyer is called destroyer because their main role is to destroy! (yet, they are the most lowest average damage in game)

WoWs Ads :

ouh wait its CV.......

oh alright, who play DD because of this....

fb5e3f55e77731b8debc3a4bb4d51964--collag

sorry guys... unlike you, i play DD because this!

d6bc39b0-cab5-11e7-8715-38eaa7374f3c.jpg

AND THIS...... [sorry but i still stuck at grinding it]

MERDE WITH THE CAP!

KAMERAD! WE MUST REVOLT!!!

WE DONT WANT TO BECOME SLAVE OF THOSE COWARD BBcapitalist

we put our life in the front line, yet most BB just camp in the back, drink some coffee and read manga or watch anime...

RAISE OUR FELLOW DD!!! SHOW WG what WE WANT!

now, ITS TIME FOR OUR GLORY!

ban_fletchersquadrons.jpg

DD for daDDies!

I am getting sick of babysitting BBabies

New proposed Domination CAPPING METHOD:

1. a team only getting point when there is a ship inside the cap! it mean there is no permanent cap point, so leaving the cap mean no point!

2. a ship that enter the cap will get point after 3 sec! except CV, 1 min.....

3. if there is both team and enemy team in cap, both team GET POINT! (except CV wont get point)

4. 1 ship in the cap give point independently from other ship. so if your team have 2 cruiser inside the cap, it mean you get double point!

5. the cap point for each ship is different....

DD : 1 point each 3 sec

CA : 3 point each 3 sec

BB : 5 point each 3 sec

CV : 180 point each 1 min (yolo CV mode) [equivalent of 9 point each 3 sec].... get reset if hit

example =

in cap A there is 2DD of team ubi, and there is 1DD + 1BB of team singkong. so the point is calculate as :

- team ubi : 2 point each 3 sec

- team singkong : 6 point each 3 sec

a BB in the cap is very high risk, so yeah.... but their presence in the cap will also threaten enemy objective.

BB in the cap like "i am the boss, kill me if you can!"

other rules :

# received a hit will debuff a ship cant get point in the cap for 5 sec

# torpedo can hit another torpedo! thus counter it! (except for lelwater torpedo)

# cap circle should be bigger by 25%

# max point get in single cap is limited by 10 point (equal of 2 BB) (no lemming train) >>> CV point is exception <<<

# there is only 2 cap in the battle.....

# anything is subject to change

the after effect :

~ NO MORE CAMPING! go to cap you surface PHEASANT! i mean BB

~ obviously, secondary build is become more awesome

~ put less stress on DD

~ put the end on boring camping BB meta....

~ DD will become the real destroyer..., since everyone gather at cap..... TOOOORRRRRPPPEDDDDOOOOO

~ DD cap is less worth than before, so DD can hunt everyone and become destroyer

~ make CV less OP, since AA bubble screen will gathered closer

the idea is, making the cap for BB high risk high return! reward the skilled yolo brawler more!

i want to play Destroyer and become Destroyer!

i hope this song will inspire our fellow DD to fight its right and raise againts BB Tyranny!

i actually want to make Alsace/Republique/Bismarck secondary go for more action. sorry, despite playing BB. i am not BBabies..... i am Big Boss Secondary!! wtf i have done....

Every time you post on the forums....

tenor.gif?itemid=7744445

7 hours ago, Rwasknum said:

you better use some funny gif like lt-danicecream... but if you use the gif, i wonder what kind of gif lt-dan will post later lol

With regards to your post....

tenor.gif?itemid=9750892

Super Tester
2,725 posts
10 hours ago, Rwasknum said:

Spoiler

Technically, (Torpedo Boat) Destroyer was initially built to counter cheap, fast, and spam of torpedo boats (with long-range torpedoes) and able to travel with the fleet in the long journey (unlike the torpedo boats with its short range).

The domination cap idea is 50/50 for me. Like you said, a revealed or detected target like BB will be king of the cap but not in this game where enemy team can focus fire on you lol :P

991 posts
7,403 battles

Historically, the first destroyers were built to destroy (thus, destroyer) torpedo boats, which had become a thread for battleships. This was in the 1890’s.

But I guess the aim of a rant is not a history lesson, so I shut up.