You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
30cmtruedamage

Unable to assign commander - resolved

8 comments in this topic

165 posts
3,658 battles

Hello

Yeah so this is finally going somewhere .  I am unable to assign commanders . I mean okay I will tell you what the matter is . I had 14 skill commander assigned to kagero . But then I spent a few doubloons to get to tier 9 yugomo  using my free xp . But for some reason I am unable to assign commander . IDK what is going on . PLZ HAAAALP

Super Tester
7,586 posts
8,005 battles
3 hours ago, ROFLSaurusRex said:

Hello

Yeah so this is finally going somewhere .  I am unable to assign commanders . I mean okay I will tell you what the matter is . I had 14 skill commander assigned to kagero . But then I spent a few doubloons to get to tier 9 yugomo  using my free xp . But for some reason I am unable to assign commander . IDK what is going on . PLZ HAAAALP

We need more information. Make sure you have enough captain slot to transfer the captain from kagero to yugumo, or recruit a new one.if you click on the captain portrait, it will show a list of possible captains from that nation, and also show you how many free slots in your reserve.

If this is the case, you can either buy slots (which I'd discourage), or dismiss any useless captain from any other nation.

493 posts
7,671 battles
11 hours ago, ROFLSaurusRex said:

Hello

More info needed. In what way are you unable to assign a commander? Screenshot perhaps?

A ship with no commander says "commander unavailable". When you mouse over it says assign commander. You click and assign a commander. Please explain what part of this process is not working.

Sometimes for me when assigning commanders the screen is stuck on the ships specs and not the commander list for that nation. Click on "ship parameters" to bring up the commander list.

1,042 posts
7,508 battles
14 hours ago, ROFLSaurusRex said:

IDK what is going on

Neither do we.

You should be able to move an IJN captain from one ship to another.

Any error message? And how exactly do you try to move it?

273 posts
1,220 battles
11 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

We need more information. Make sure you have enough captain slot to transfer the captain from kagero to yugumo, or recruit a new one.if you click on the captain portrait, it will show a list of possible captains from that nation, and also show you how many free slots in your reserve.

If this is the case, you can either buy slots (which I'd discourage), or dismiss any useless captain from any other nation.

I can bet 100% that his captain reserve slot is full....

Edited by Hey_Potato

165 posts
3,658 battles
11 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Shieet .; This was teh problem >_<

Thanks everyone for your inputs .