You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
squawkytux

A little help with Public Testing

9 comments in this topic

2 posts
74 battles

So I see the new Public Testing is open (?) and I want to participate in it, however, when I'm having some troubles, I can't register because it kept saying "Connection Timed Out". I've been trying for the past 2 days at a different time because I thought that it might be a heavy server load, but after today I just gave up and decided to turn to the forum.

Any help would be grateful, thanks.

Screenshot_99.png

7 posts
1,823 battles

That happened to me last time i tried signing up for PT... I think the server is in maintenance (of the sorts) because I can't log in to the Public test as of now I am posting this. Keep trying mate, I did manage to sign up tho after a few hours. Meanwhile, I'm gonna try to keep logging in XD 

7 posts
1,823 battles
9 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Test Start: 16/03/2018 @ 00:30 UTC+8
Test End: 19/03/2018 @ 21:00 UTC+8

Odd, then why can't i log in then.... im trying to log as of this moment and says error connecting.. is the server restarting or what?

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
8 minutes ago, Avenger_Rinzlr said:

Odd, then why can't i log in then.... im trying to log as of this moment and says error connecting.. is the server restarting or what?

there is no server restart atm and i can login just usual

Edited by Harpoon01

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,825 posts
4,103 battles
12 minutes ago, Avenger_Rinzlr said:

Because its 15/3.  Not 16/3