You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Avenger_Rinzlr

Izumo Needs a buff badly

19 comments in this topic

7 posts
1,823 battles

As title says, shit MM, full of noobs and combined with a dumb weak ship that's supposed to be a draft for a YAMATO-class ship... IZUMO NEEDS A BUFF!! like penetration buff to her guns or maybe an armor buff or whatnot... guns are bad enough for her since its an amagi gun which can't do anything in its tier already altho rather accurate than izumo's BS gun... On my experience,  she always faces ships like Iowa, Missouri, Musashi, NC, Alsace which she can't do shit on any of em unless they give broadside or fire HE on them at range... that's how BS the gun is.... it is already hard enough to play with it and don't make it worse on its stats... dispersion already content removed with her gun so IZUMO NEEDS A BUFF and i stress it so much... 

content removed, profanity filter bypass, user sanctioned
~tc1259

[LBAS]
4,501 posts
25,685 battles
15 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

Izumo dont need buff, you need to get play Alsace with secondary build.

Problem Solved :cap_like:

ho ho ho :Smile_trollface:

WG never buff IJN, nerf and only nerf IJN

Video Contributor
2,267 posts
10,789 battles
30 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

Why not play Nelson :cap_like:

[LNA]
1,667 posts
10,498 battles
41 minutes ago, Avenger_Rinzlr said:

As title says, shit MM, full of noobs and combined with a dumb weak ship that's supposed to be a draft for a YAMATO-class ship... IZUMO NEEDS A BUFF!! like penetration buff to her guns or maybe an armor buff or whatnot... guns are bad enough for her since its an amagi gun which can't do anything in its tier already altho rather accurate than izumo's BS gun... On my experience,  she always faces ships like Iowa, Missouri, Musashi, NC, Alsace which she can't do shit on any of em unless they give broadside or fire HE on them at range... that's how BS the gun is.... it is already hard enough to play with it and don't make it worse on its stats... dispersion already fuks with her gun so IZUMO NEEDS A BUFF and i stress it so much... 

Izumo gun is a slight improvement over Amagi. IT has a lot faster shell velocity , higher damage and AP capacity, what you see is mostly overpen from its guns due to having too much penetration - not the other way around. But most you see are bounces due to IJN not getting USN large ricochet angle tolerance or the IJN Yamato overmatch caliber.

Its not the gun that need buffing , but the platform , which is just plain bad for the amazing guns it get.

2,225 posts
13,741 battles
24 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

Izumo gun is a slight improvement over Amagi. IT has a lot faster shell velocity , higher damage and AP capacity, what you see is mostly overpen from its guns due to having too much penetration - not the other way around. But most you see are bounces due to IJN not getting USN large ricochet angle tolerance or the IJN Yamato overmatch caliber.

Its not the gun that need buffing , but the platform , which is just plain bad for the amazing guns it get.

Amazing guns? I'm getting tired at firing at broadside stationary targets and not getting a single hit. Not overpen or anything, simply all miss.

1,354 posts
8,888 battles
1 hour ago, Skarhabek said:

How about Izumo with secondary build.

Problem solved ... ? :Smile_hiding:

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,972 battles
7 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

You don't even own an Alsace. Because you saw 1 video on yt where someone had a good run with it, does not mean that it is an amazing build.

The ship is a weaker brawler compared to FDG/CurryWurst as it lacks both the Armor and HP of the Germans, as well as secondary penetration.

You gain better AAA but what's the point when you are HE spammed to death 24/7 and after taking 5% HP damage from HE you have lost literally 1/3 of your AAA power from only a few HE shells.

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,628 battles
2 hours ago, Pocket_Fox said:

You don't even own an Alsace. Because you saw 1 video on yt where someone had a good run with it, does not mean that it is an amazing build.

The ship is a weaker brawler compared to FDG/CurryWurst as it lacks both the Armor and HP of the Germans, as well as secondary penetration.

You gain better AAA but what's the point when you are HE spammed to death 24/7 and after taking 5% HP damage from HE you have lost literally 1/3 of your AAA power from only a few HE shells.

when sharkbait say its gud means it gud!!! you shut up :Smile_teethhappy:

220 posts
11,643 battles
3 hours ago, Pocket_Fox said:

i think he has access to multiple accounts, even ST's. IMO the french BB line has a viably decent secondary options but more suited for kiting positions.

1,105 posts
1 hour ago, Lowyat said:

i think he has access to multiple accounts, even ST's. IMO the french BB line has a viably decent secondary options but more suited for kiting positions.

i did have several account and i can borrow my friend account. but I DONT HAVE ACCESS to ST.  even if i did have access, i cannt tell LOL

LEL, in here is really common to share account if you are really close.

BE WARY, ITS HIGH RISK FOR SHARING ACCOUNT. I WONT RECOMMENDED IT. 

I REPEAT, I WONT RECOMMEND IT.

NEVER SHARE YOUR PASS TO ANYONE!!!!