You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_HiguchiKaede

What ports you guys want to see in-game next?

39 comments in this topic

413 posts
9,247 battles

As the title said, personally I kinda want to see more East Asian ports, notably Shanghai, Kure, and Singapore :Smile_Default:

What port are you guys hoping for the devs to add?

1,011 posts
7,473 battles

I would be happy to have no port at all. I don’t need the eye candy, I configure the ships, that’s it.

I have to say that the port of Hamburg is a cracker though. I was born in Hamburg and spent a fair bit of time in the port when I still lived there, moved away in 1982. A lot of those 1930’s buildings you see in the game are still there or have been rebuilt. I’ll keep that as my port indefinitely.

1,491 posts

If they could do scapa flow, with the german high seas fleet or the British grand fleet riding at anchor in the distance, I think that would be awesome!

:Smile_child:

Ordrazz

413 posts
9,247 battles
11 minutes ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

I would be happy to have no port at all. I don’t need the eye candy, I configure the ships, that’s it.

I have to say that the port of Hamburg is a cracker though. I was born in Hamburg and spent a fair bit of time in the port when I still lived there, moved away in 1982. A lot of those 1930’s buildings you see in the game are still there or have been rebuilt. I’ll keep that as my port indefinitely.

Hamburg is a nice port, lots of industries and old buildings, too bad I'm not a fan of winter themed ports. But the BGM is awesome

411 posts
6,164 battles

I would like them to bring back the Halloween Ports, specially the later one. They were so awesome looking...and WG just removed them!:fish_palm:

1,068 posts
3,847 battles
2 hours ago, ColonelRVH said:

If they can bring back the Yokosuka port then it would be great. No other port needed.

1 hour ago, _TAMAL_ said:

I would like them to bring back the Halloween Ports, specially the later one. They were so awesome looking...and WG just removed them!:fish_palm:

There are usually port mods floating around that will give you the discontinued ports.This one from the NA forum has most of them from the looks of it:

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/149065-0720-master-port-collection-new-release-naval-base-access/

Mattercore has a few here on the ASIA forum:

https://forum.worldofwarships.asia/topic/25033-072x-unreal-port-mods/

I believe Aslain's pack has them to,but can't find a list of all the mods included at the moment:

https://forum.worldofwarships.asia/topic/4295-0721-aslains-wows-modpack-installer-05-11-03-2018/

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,971 battles

Historial

-Hong Kong

-Scapa Flow

-Singapore

-Fremantle (Australia)

-San Francisco

Fantasy

-Steampunk Port

-Volcano Island Port

-Dieselpunk Port

[1NATN]
287 posts
5,256 battles

Sydney would be great, the Cockatoo Island Dockyard was pretty important during WW1 & WW2.

I'd also really like to see an Ocean port that also had other ships in my collection all sailing in formation.

Edited by Webba84

47 posts
5,540 battles

Alexandria, Taranto, Tobruk and Gibralter; the fjord where the Tirpitz hid for some of the war; plus Murmansk and Archangelsk.

164 posts
5,435 battles
2 hours ago, BanditSE1977 said:

There are usually port mods floating around that will give you the discontinued ports.This one from the NA forum has most of them from the looks of it:

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/149065-0720-master-port-collection-new-release-naval-base-access/

Mattercore has a few here on the ASIA forum:

https://forum.worldofwarships.asia/topic/25033-072x-unreal-port-mods/

I believe Aslain's pack has them to,but can't find a list of all the mods included at the moment:

https://forum.worldofwarships.asia/topic/4295-0721-aslains-wows-modpack-installer-05-11-03-2018/

1 hour ago, MatterCore said:

the 4th one

Thanks but I already knew that, I just don't want to install the mod everytime the game got an update.

[LBAS]
4,476 posts
25,653 battles
4 hours ago, _TAMAL_ said:

too late to keep that port (Silver Spear archipelago << that is the name of it I think):fish_palm:

but still

Hakabase has 2015 Halloween port

Official mod pack has 2016 Halloween port

you can try

[LBAS]
4,476 posts
25,653 battles
47 minutes ago, ColonelRVH said:

Thanks but I already knew that, I just don't want to install the mod everytime the game got an update.

contract with ARK performance expired << WG cant keep them << mod is the only way:cap_popcorn:

164 posts
5,435 battles
3 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

contract with ARK performance expired << WG cant keep them << mod is the only way:cap_popcorn:

Already knew that, that's why i said "If they can". There's no statement that further collaboration is impossible either.

[LBAS]
4,476 posts
25,653 battles
1 hour ago, ColonelRVH said:

Already knew that, that's why i said "If they can". There's no statement that further collaboration is impossible either.

License  is complicated thing

Spoiler

he he chu' o? tinh? nao` thia'

[1NATN]
[1NATN]
399 posts
14,987 battles

Wooloomooloo with Harry's Cafe de Wheels in the foreground and a few drunk sailors knocking off pie floaters on a Saturday night.