You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HMS_Swiftsure_08

Matchmaking is absolutely fantastic and completely fair

18 comments in this topic

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

27 games in my brand new République today, 10 wins and 17 loses. I can't help noticing that when our team doesn't have a division, the enemy team usually have a fairly competitive one; when our team has a stupid division, the enemy has a fishing div; when our team has a fairly competitive division, the enemy gets two fishing divs. Guess I need some rest…

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,513 battles
1 hour ago, Harpoon01 said:

this is past midnight

go get some sleep

But that's peak time, remember CB... :Smile-angry:

590 posts
2,995 battles

Dunno what part of the world your both in, but 5 hours ago for me was 2AM in the Morning, so midnight in UTC 8. 

That could be why :P

1,011 posts
7,459 battles
6 hours ago, HMS_Swiftsure_08 said:

27 games in my brand new République today, 10 wins and 17 loses. I can't help noticing that when our team doesn't have a division, the enemy team usually have a fairly competitive one; when our team has a stupid division, the enemy has a fishing div; when our team has a fairly competitive division, the enemy gets two fishing divs. Guess I need some rest…

27, games, so you played like 9 hours?

You have to be careful, I see some symptoms of addiction and paranoia.

About the paranoia, considering WG match-making, I guess we are all prone to that.

1,386 posts
8,224 battles
1 hour ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

27, games, so you played like 9 hours?

You have to be careful, I see some symptoms of addiction and paranoia.

About the paranoia, considering WG match-making, I guess we are all prone to that.

For some reason, for the first half of this year, I have basically no serious stuff to attend to.

For yesterday, other than gaming, I went out for a little walk, tried (for the millionth time) to teach my cat how to cover his "balls" with his tail:cap_haloween: and made some adjustments to my NAS project.

On a usual day I normally do no more than 2 random games and a few scenario games, grab two or three crates (depending on prem account) and (if available) clan battles. Yesterday was an exception.

BTW I live in UTC+8, posted this a bit past 0 AM and went for sleep immediately afterwards

Edited by HMS_Swiftsure_08

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,832 posts
4,122 battles
34 minutes ago, Pervis117 said:

i love that you lost 16 games in 1 day with the same ship and decided to play another one. :P

Should do the same with poker machines

Beta Tester
86 posts
6,093 battles

the question has been raised (at least in the EU community) about match making taking into consideration radar, as at the moment 1 team may get several radars while the other team gets none. Awaiting developments there (anyone have further info?)

Ive also noticed more dubious divs (such as Midway + fletcher + fletcher) in game of late, and certainly that makes it a lot harder for the opposing team, im unsure if this will be addressed ? Its certainly an advantage but obviously not breaking rules. At the higher tiers where bad games hit you in the wallet it can be trying to enter several games in a row where the enemy has such divs. 

The odds of being on the winning side should be 50/50 but we all know what a fickle monster chance is. One day I had a 65% plus win rate(for the day), the next three days I barely got a win.  

Remember, some days you are the windshield, some days the bug.

1,386 posts
8,224 battles
4 minutes ago, MissMeMiss said:

I have never seen players with +1000 matches have +60% Win Ratio.

If you mean solo, 60%WR is absolutely rare, with the exception of seal clubbers perhaps? But with division it's quite common for unicums to reach over 60%.

1,011 posts
7,459 battles
12 hours ago, Pocket_Fox said:

WG is too busy releasing April fools junk, not enough staff left over to fix MM and make it fairer.

Haha, that’s what I thought when I saw the articles about attack dolphins or space battles.

273 posts
23,618 battles
On 3/15/2018 at 1:15 PM, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Should do the same with poker machines

An honest attempt was made re: toddler pitfights .

But, umm, ran outta toddlers.

491 posts
7,634 battles
8 hours ago, Pervis117 said:

An honest attempt was made re: toddler pitfights .

But, umm, ran outta toddlers.

So hard to find a toddler these days who can competently use brass knuckles or even a switch blade. :Smile-_tongue:

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,832 posts
4,122 battles
1 hour ago, HobartAWD said:

So hard to find a toddler these days who can competently use brass knuckles or even a switch blade. :Smile-_tongue:

Easy mode is fitting them with pig dog collars.

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
176 posts
6,430 battles

I wish it would consider Radar Ships, I find it annoying when we have 0 and they have 3.

I agree with Pocket_Fox above, they are busy making things like April Fools and don't have time to work on the game.