You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HMS_Swiftsure_08

Matchmaking is absolutely fantastic and completely fair

18 comments in this topic

[LUOMU]
ST Hopeful
1,389 posts
10,008 battles

27 games in my brand new République today, 10 wins and 17 loses. I can't help noticing that when our team doesn't have a division, the enemy team usually have a fairly competitive one; when our team has a stupid division, the enemy has a fishing div; when our team has a fairly competitive division, the enemy gets two fishing divs. Guess I need some rest…

[151ST]
1,089 posts
5,519 battles
1 hour ago, Harpoon01 said:

this is past midnight

go get some sleep

But that's peak time, remember CB... :Smile-angry:

[TDA]
598 posts
2,996 battles

Dunno what part of the world your both in, but 5 hours ago for me was 2AM in the Morning, so midnight in UTC 8. 

That could be why :P

[NFB]
1,158 posts
9,384 battles
6 hours ago, HMS_Swiftsure_08 said:

27 games in my brand new République today, 10 wins and 17 loses. I can't help noticing that when our team doesn't have a division, the enemy team usually have a fairly competitive one; when our team has a stupid division, the enemy has a fishing div; when our team has a fairly competitive division, the enemy gets two fishing divs. Guess I need some rest…

27, games, so you played like 9 hours?

You have to be careful, I see some symptoms of addiction and paranoia.

About the paranoia, considering WG match-making, I guess we are all prone to that.

• Funny 1

[LUOMU]
ST Hopeful
1,389 posts
10,008 battles
1 hour ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

27, games, so you played like 9 hours?

You have to be careful, I see some symptoms of addiction and paranoia.

About the paranoia, considering WG match-making, I guess we are all prone to that.

For some reason, for the first half of this year, I have basically no serious stuff to attend to.

For yesterday, other than gaming, I went out for a little walk, tried (for the millionth time) to teach my cat how to cover his "balls" with his tail:cap_haloween: and made some adjustments to my NAS project.

On a usual day I normally do no more than 2 random games and a few scenario games, grab two or three crates (depending on prem account) and (if available) clan battles. Yesterday was an exception.

BTW I live in UTC+8, posted this a bit past 0 AM and went for sleep immediately afterwards

Edited by HMS_Swiftsure_08

[FISH]
332 posts
26,666 battles

i love that you lost 16 games in 1 day with the same ship and decided to play another one. :P

[TDA]
Super Tester
4,481 posts
5,062 battles
34 minutes ago, Pervis117 said:

i love that you lost 16 games in 1 day with the same ship and decided to play another one. :P

Should do the same with poker machines

[TF44]
Beta Tester
116 posts
7,178 battles

the question has been raised (at least in the EU community) about match making taking into consideration radar, as at the moment 1 team may get several radars while the other team gets none. Awaiting developments there (anyone have further info?)

Ive also noticed more dubious divs (such as Midway + fletcher + fletcher) in game of late, and certainly that makes it a lot harder for the opposing team, im unsure if this will be addressed ? Its certainly an advantage but obviously not breaking rules. At the higher tiers where bad games hit you in the wallet it can be trying to enter several games in a row where the enemy has such divs. 

The odds of being on the winning side should be 50/50 but we all know what a fickle monster chance is. One day I had a 65% plus win rate(for the day), the next three days I barely got a win.  

Remember, some days you are the windshield, some days the bug.

[DBN1]
Beta Tester
823 posts
5,032 battles

WG is too busy releasing April fools junk, not enough staff left over to fix MM and make it fairer.

• Cool 3

[HKACC]
[HKACC]
275 posts
3,359 battles

I have never seen players with +1000 matches have +60% Win Ratio.

[LUOMU]
ST Hopeful
1,389 posts
10,008 battles
4 minutes ago, MissMeMiss said:

I have never seen players with +1000 matches have +60% Win Ratio.

If you mean solo, 60%WR is absolutely rare, with the exception of seal clubbers perhaps? But with division it's quite common for unicums to reach over 60%.

[NFB]
1,158 posts
9,384 battles
12 hours ago, Pocket_Fox said:

WG is too busy releasing April fools junk, not enough staff left over to fix MM and make it fairer.

Haha, that’s what I thought when I saw the articles about attack dolphins or space battles.

[FISH]
332 posts
26,666 battles
On 3/15/2018 at 1:15 PM, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Should do the same with poker machines

An honest attempt was made re: toddler pitfights .

But, umm, ran outta toddlers.

[SEARN]
[SEARN]
649 posts
10,288 battles
8 hours ago, Pervis117 said:

An honest attempt was made re: toddler pitfights .

But, umm, ran outta toddlers.

So hard to find a toddler these days who can competently use brass knuckles or even a switch blade. :Smile-_tongue:

[TDA]
Super Tester
4,481 posts
5,062 battles
1 hour ago, HobartAWD said:

So hard to find a toddler these days who can competently use brass knuckles or even a switch blade. :Smile-_tongue:

Easy mode is fitting them with pig dog collars.

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
279 posts
7,176 battles

I wish it would consider Radar Ships, I find it annoying when we have 0 and they have 3.

I agree with Pocket_Fox above, they are busy making things like April Fools and don't have time to work on the game.