Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IndominusWrath

why not bring global Free roam mode?

9 comments in this topic

58 posts
3,225 battles

I kinda think it will be fun, this game has lot of maps, and lots of ports, wish everyone who is online can join free roam mode showing off their camo globally, that will be a nice place to chat with everyone, advertise clan blah blah. this is something you least expect from an online game, right? 

I know theres training room, but theres time limit and battle, not Free enough. I want to see thousands of ships in one map detonating each other and laughing at each other lol. it will be a good way to spend time instead of staying in port alone :) 

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,281 posts
4 hours ago, HawkPotato said:

I kinda think it will be fun, this game has lot of maps, and lots of ports, wish everyone who is online can join free roam mode showing off their camo globally, that will be a nice place to chat with everyone, advertise clan blah blah. this is something you least expect from an online game, right? 

I know theres training room, but theres time limit and battle, not Free enough. I want to see thousands of ships in one map detonating each other and laughing at each other lol. it will be a good way to spend time instead of staying in port alone :) 

tenor.gif?itemid=4816517

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,825 posts
4,103 battles

Unfortunately Wee Gee have lost all interest in global roaming which would allow you to play on all servers with one account.   The disparity in events, awards, etc etc make it a no go area for them

So far as a lot of ships it will never happen as the ability for a large number of peoples computers to handle the graphics load would just be too much.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
26 minutes ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4816517

oh me too!

i want to see @drakon233 get detonated

LIVE!

Edited by Harpoon01

1,124 posts

Me : imaging a group of warships hanging, sailing, crashing, speaking with massage bubble poping up over their head (super structures) with a bunch of emote icon.

Aww~~~  what a cute sight.

1,479 posts
4 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

So far as a lot of ships it will never happen as the ability for a large number of peoples computers to handle the graphics load would just be too much.

Sounds like our internet in Australia at times, eh ?? Friday nights in particular  :Smile_trollface:

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,825 posts
4,103 battles
8 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

Sounds like our internet in Australia at times, eh ?? Friday nights in particular  :Smile_trollface:

Our internet is so archaic its laughable.

Ive had cable internet since about 95 and it still performs better than most peoples NBN.

993 posts
7,415 battles
16 hours ago, HawkPotato said:

Well, if it is about the showing camos, chatting and mingling, get a WiiU. They have this plaza thing where you can mingle with Mii’s from all around the world. Don’t need WoWS for that.

Sign in to follow this