Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HumbleMumble

Missouri Accuracy

24 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

57
[LN]
Member
211 posts
11,457 battles

Hi, just want to ask all Mighty Mo owners out there: is there anyone have a feel that Missouri is not less accuracy since 0.7.2 is introduced? :cap_hmm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
94
[911]
Member
367 posts
9,858 battles
5 minutes ago, HumbleMumble said:

Hi, just want to ask all Mighty Mo owners out there: is there anyone have a feel that Missouri is not less accuracy since 0.7.2 is introduced? :cap_hmm:

That double negative has me a bit confused - do you mean more accurate, or less accurate. I can't say I've noticed any differences - those guns are about as good as it gets :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57
[LN]
Member
211 posts
11,457 battles
1 minute ago, Moldavia said:

That double negative has me a bit confused - do you mean more accurate, or less accurate. I can't say I've noticed any differences - those guns are about as good as it gets :cap_like:

less accurate, sorry for bad english though :fish_palm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1
[PRCBW]
[PRCBW]
Member
23 posts
9,566 battles
44 minutes ago, HumbleMumble said:

less accurate, sorry for bad english though :fish_palm:

feel less accurate, too. But not since update 0.7.2, long before. Maybe last year.

I haven't played Missouri recently...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57
[LN]
Member
211 posts
11,457 battles
1 hour ago, KanW_DalaoMercy said:

feel less accurate, too. But not since update 0.7.2, long before. Maybe last year.

I haven't played Missouri recently...

Thanks for your infor :fish_aqua:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
114
[POI]
Member
520 posts
11,149 battles

I just got Missouri. Lol... Im not entirely sure about its performance now.. BUT.. I still have to get used to BBS, as i usually just play DD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8
[TOGN]
[TOGN]
Beta Tester
121 posts
15,308 battles

i haven t played the missouri  for a while i find it less accurate  can compare it to iowa and montana  and all 3 ships are set up the same firing range just over 27ks and but being a premium i get in close and personnel  to do lots of damage and to use its radar 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32
[STEIN]
Member
177 posts
6,087 battles

Also just got Missouri lately, feels underwhelming to me. I struggled hard with it till i got the captain at 10p for the concealment.

Back then I used to like the Iowa, she's amazing as I got the chance on the PT server. But Missouri...

Honestly I kinda regretted it abit, I should've get the Musashi since im very comfortable with Yamato.

Edited by ColonelRVH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,900
[TDA]
Super Tester
4,470 posts
5,062 battles
28 minutes ago, ColonelRVH said:

Also just got Missouri lately, feels underwhelming to me. I struggled hard with it till i got the captain at 10p for the concealment.

Back then I used to like the Iowa, she's amazing as I got the chance on the PT server. But Missouri...

Honestly I kinda regretted it abit, I should've get the Musashi since im very comfortable with Yamato.

Any T9 ship is meh without a decent captain.   Also PT gameplay should never be compared to the server.   PTS is just load out ship to maximum and yolo.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
239
[LUOMU]
ST Hopeful
1,389 posts
9,971 battles

I'm a late addition to the Missouri lemming

Feels underwhelming to me, I lost to a Nagato in a gun fight FFS!

That Nagato was at 16km, bow on minimal speed ahead, I'm kiting and angled so that I can barely make a full salvo. I could hit no more than two shells per salvo, usually one pen and one overpen, while Nagato can easily take 8k per semi-salvo from me.

Now before you call me a noob for not able to aim properly, I have a total main battery hit ratio of 35% and 34% for Missouri (one game), and I(like every other experienced T10 player) clearly know how to aim at at bow tanking slowly forward BB. I used trace camera (Z key) and was sure that most of my shells land at either side of the Nagato, and the mean point of impact was definitely not off course. And FYI I was using the accuracy module.

And I end up getting torped by a freaking Hiryu that game! A Hiryu! And I didn't receive much HE spam!

Screw Missouri, it's inaccurate, poorly protected and has shyt AA, I regret getting it.

Edited by HMS_Swiftsure_08

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
244
[KGHSF]
Member
3,450 posts
7,536 battles

it's looks like has been nerfed or something even I put upgrade 
What about Musashi they thought that was better than Big MO ? 

Honestly Musashi sigma is 1.8 but MO 1.9 :cap_wander_2: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,795
[SGC]
Super Tester
7,897 posts
8,143 battles
3 minutes ago, HMS_Swiftsure_08 said:

Screw Missouri, I regret getting it.

Meanwhile in subreddit discord:

"Missouri is OP".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
244
[KGHSF]
Member
3,450 posts
7,536 battles
1 minute ago, icy_phoenix said:

Meanwhile in subreddit discord:

"Missouri is OP".

I don't get it why main gun so sucks like French BB ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,795
[SGC]
Super Tester
7,897 posts
8,143 battles
2 minutes ago, THAI_THIEF said:

I don't get it why main gun so sucks like French BB ? 

406mm guns man, you lack the "brute force power".

You should use the accuracy mod though. With that, Missouri is pretty accurate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
244
[KGHSF]
Member
3,450 posts
7,536 battles
1 minute ago, icy_phoenix said:

406mm guns man, you lack the "brute force power".

You should use the accuracy mod though. With that, Missouri is pretty accurate.

I tried but why not working :Smile_sad: Or I didn't learn how to hit at 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
462
[LNA]
[LNA]
Member
1,917 posts
11,579 battles
Just now, THAI_THIEF said:

I tried but why not working :Smile_sad: Or I didn't learn how to hit at 

USN gunnery is alot more different than IJN gunnery, US shells usually land wide apart , but very much on a single line , IJN gunnery is focused in a tight circle , it wont be on line most of the time.

You need to adjust your aim accordingly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32
[STEIN]
Member
177 posts
6,087 battles
24 minutes ago, HMS_Swiftsure_08 said:

I'm a late addition to the Missouri lemming

Feels underwhelming to me, I lost to a Nagato in a gun fight FFS!

That Nagato was at 16km, bow on minimal speed ahead, I'm kiting and angled so that I can barely make a full salvo. I could hit no more than two shells per salvo, usually one pen and one overpen, while Nagato can easily take 8k per semi-salvo from me.

Now before you call me a noob for not able to aim properly, I have a total main battery hit ratio of 35% and 34% for Missouri (one game), and I(like every other experienced T10 player) clearly know how to aim at at bow tanking slowly forward BB. I used trace camera (Z key) and was sure that most of my shells land at either side of the Nagato, and the mean point of impact was definitely not off course. And FYI I was using the accuracy module.

And I end up getting torped by a freaking Hiryu that game! A Hiryu! And I didn't receive much HE spam!

Screw Missouri, it's inaccurate, poorly protected and has shyt AA, I regret getting it.

I feel you bro.

21 minutes ago, THAI_THIEF said:

it's looks like has been nerfed or something even I put upgrade 
What about Musashi they thought that was better than Big MO ? 

Honestly Musashi sigma is 1.8 but MO 1.9 :cap_wander_2: 

If I recall correctly i played against you while you were in the Missouri yesterday right? :fish_aqua:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
166
[DBN1]
Beta Tester
823 posts
5,032 battles

I feel as if since the patch all the BB's are less accurate and overpens are everywhere, and normal pens are rare.

Had like 11 total now where I pen, a proper pen.....0 dmg....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
244
[KGHSF]
Member
3,450 posts
7,536 battles
11 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

USN gunnery is alot more different than IJN gunnery, US shells usually land wide apart , but very much on a single line , IJN gunnery is focused in a tight circle , it wont be on line most of the time.

You need to adjust your aim accordingly

Yeah I will try again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
244
[KGHSF]
Member
3,450 posts
7,536 battles
11 hours ago, ColonelRVH said:

I feel you bro.

If I recall correctly i played against you while you were in the Missouri yesterday right? :fish_aqua:

You killed me weren't you? The karma ain't mercy for anyone unless you were god :cap_cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32
[STEIN]
Member
177 posts
6,087 battles
20 minutes ago, THAI_THIEF said:

You killed me weren't you? The karma ain't mercy for anyone unless you were god :cap_cool:

I was in the Yamato, didn't remember that killed you or not though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
123
[DS]
[DS]
Member
222 posts
12,261 battles

What I'm dealing with is a ship larger than a destroyer, I can't hit them for god knows reason.
At the same time I land a chunk out of a destroyer left and right quite consistantly.
This applies to all my battleship experience not just Missouri. :cap_hmm:

I don't know if its the accuracy being the problem or my aiming. :fish_aqua:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
244
[KGHSF]
Member
3,450 posts
7,536 battles
21 hours ago, ColonelRVH said:

I was in the Yamato, didn't remember that killed you or not though 

:fish_book: Nope I didn't killed by Hotel i'm just hit by Sushi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×