Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

For them who hate CV....... here is the trick!

12 comments in this topic

1,105 posts

please...... start from T7 German BB have this Consumable_PCY012_FighterPremium.png

+++++++++++++++++++++

Wows_icon_modernization_PCM031_Secondary Icon_modernization_PCM011_AirDefense_Mod Wows_icon_modernization_PCM025_SteeringG    for T9 shipIcon_modernization_PCM018_AirDefense_Mod

+++++++++++++++++++++

Icon_DirectionCenterforCatapultAircraft_ Icon_BasicFiringTraining_dark.pngIcon_AdvancedFiringTraining_dark.png      if you really hate CV    Icon_ManualFireforAA_dark.png

this work for at least USN and KM BB. the higher tier BB, the better ship AA. 

for IJN, they have crap AA no matter what tier.

its the old pict, The Bismarck did have FULL AA BUILD.... enemy bomber CV cannt do a sheet because intercepted by catapult fighter.

and just saying WE GOT NOOB TEAM, so the Bismarck did tanking several BB too. it wasnt killed by CV, AND I AM NOT PROTECTING HIM! 

enemy CV is desperately try to sink this Bismarck. a sweet victory......

20264996_468427856870789_500444840295730

also i will say this again, CV weakness is FULL AA build..... FULL AA BUILD! but remember, the ship atleast possess some AA. well maybe some 3~5 plane will slip away if you are unlucky, but the catapult will somewhat work

i remember try to sink a Yamato, i know he got full AA build. he delete 3~4 bomber i send (a normal Yamato dont shot Shokaku plane).... i try to sink him several time. yet it still survive.... i will admit i did 70K damage alone on him. but its healed and STILL ALIVE

the higher tier BB, the higher their HEALTH!!

if you are BB main and really hate CV so much..... GET HIGHER TIER AND BUILD AA!

- i am using radar on charles martel..... a real radar on ranked..... yet no one find out and "its fine".... people still believe its RDF

- i am using mod that help aiming that everyone said its legal..... and now somebody get banned

- i am intentionally TK friendly ship with main gun (TK with torp is only for NOOB)

- i am intentionally suicide using DB when playing CV to see firework

- i am spamming chat with useless talk and harsh word

- i am intentionally read manga or watch anime or eating when playing BB

- i lie to everyone when in battle, "i am actually press F4 but did nothing"

- i am intentionally doing stupid thing in random for my own please and burden the team

- i am intentionally loosing the battle at the critical moment because i think people will get mad and rage and i find it funny...

- i am intentionally provoking enemy to do stupid thing

- i am intentionally trying to ram enemy ship and yell "to valhalla" (madmax4 reference) and for no tactical reason

- i am intentionally using speedboost and speed flag in charles martel..... drifting and no shooting..... AT RANKED BATTLE

- i am quit playing CV and sold my Taiho..... long-long time ago.... yet i keep ordering people to play CV

- i am intentionally......and the most worst...... i lie :V

except you have AADF, full AA build cannt do a sheet againts CV (except Memetaur and Nep Nep).

30%~60% attacker depend on RNG, will slip away and bombing you. THE GOOD NEWS, the attack bomber wont return to carrier since you get massive AA.

the problem is, higher tier CV have enough reserve to rekt everyone..... 

oh the another good news is, AADF is enough to stop CV even without AA build. its cause bad accuracy on bomber.... so yeah.

ah memetaur...... i cannt imagine if this thing got AADF.....

20770010_475581622822079_477803183339029

this is the frickin reason why i start playing CV

15747336_361555237558052_619200718057671

15747902_361576124222630_308238804008357

15977338_368895816823994_817547268947764

ale, you wont see me for a while. i will busy grind to republique for a while..... in alt :v

and my work seems..... a lot of task this month :cap_viking:

if you really hate CV in BB and want to beat CV so badly.... just until T8 in IJN CV line....you will know its weakness

play-cv.jpg&key=3dd1d3b5743ed41cf6b42e31

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles

Dude, I believe people who complain about it is T3~T6 players. I can see a lot difference what a CV can do when play T6-T3 and +T7.

1,126 posts

I use to pack all anti-air in game be it upgrade or captain skill ........ in IJNDD.

it ain't do a shit, those plane still look down upon me and laugh while feed me to their CA as snack... T_T

1,105 posts
10 hours ago, PGM991 said:

I use to pack all anti-air in game be it upgrade or captain skill ........ in IJNDD.

it ain't do a shit, those plane still look down upon me and laugh while feed me to their CA as snack... T_T

USN DD can rekt CV plane with AA build+AADF.... IJN DD AA sux no matter what you use.

13 hours ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7222413

you use wrong GIF this time,  its should be saying "no" "i am quitting" "nothing to do here"

also i am just realize you use CV emblem as insigna LOL :V

13 hours ago, Harpoon01 said:

there is someone that still treat sharkbait seriously?:Smile_teethhappy:

:cap_tea: you should be more carefull to salt water crocodile than a shark. since the flood happen at february, crocs are basically everywhere.... there is report saying a crocs is biting people at their own fish pool..... or the 6m crocs go to street, AFK doing nothing.... and police is too afraid because its huge size. and in the end they hire some mage instead to move the crocs :V 

also some ilegal lead miner report there is a crocs in their working place.

and yeah, this bullsheet is for real.... but, its really trivial....

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,287 posts
10 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

also i am just realize you use CV emblem as insigna LOL :V

I was an Aviation technician in the Navy many moons ago....

Hence why I chose the emblem.....

1,105 posts
34 minutes ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

I was an Aviation technician in the Navy many moons ago....

Hence why I chose the emblem.....

wauw, sadly our country dont have CV yet.....

are you ever working in CV? :fish_cute_2:

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,287 posts
2 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

wauw, sadly our country dont have CV yet.....

are you ever working in CV? :fish_cute_2:

Nope.

Only on Helicopters.

On the back of Oliver Hazard Perry class to be exact....

Edited by LtDan_IceCream

1,105 posts
1 hour ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

Nope.

Only on Helicopters.

On the back of Oliver Hazard Perry class to be exact....

:cap_like: :cap_win:  i want to get aboard on the warship too.....

well, too bad i am just pesky ordinary civillian that go nut about military. 

Sign in to follow this