Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Charred_1

French Collection frustrations

8 comments in this topic

2 posts
5,758 battles

Finding it very frustrating doing the French collection. Hope no one else has my problem. Need one more piece to get 10 point captain and have over 50 duplicates. This must be the famous RNG they talk about happening to me.

354 posts
9,048 battles

50 dupes! With 18 items and an exchange rate of 3 dupes per item you must have got the same item 51 times - you are aware that you can exchange dupes for items aren't you?

Super Tester
7,765 posts
8,043 battles
33 minutes ago, Charred_1 said:

Finding it very frustrating doing the French collection. Hope no one else has my problem. Need one more piece to get 10 point captain and have over 50 duplicates. This must be the famous RNG they talk about happening to me.

That's alright, click on an empty collection, you can unlock one for 3 duplicates.

I suggest you calculate first if you could unlock all items using the duplicates you have, if not, make sure you collect all possible items first, then use duplicates.

But I think 50 duplicates are more than enough to finish everything. I finished it weeks ago without spending a dime.

353 posts
5,075 battles

I wouldnt be complaining if i had 50 dupes. Anyway i gave up on french collection

[LBAS]
655 posts
7,776 battles

You are not alone..

High School Fleet collection....just 1 more and wg wont give me 3 more dups or the last character

Sign in to follow this