You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
dieselhead

CV-get rid of them already.

170 comments in this topic

353 posts
7,097 battles
15 hours ago, Somedude_Yudachi said:

And I thought 4K battles will make you know about how the game works

Content Removed

Hahaha well the thought crossed my mind as I was playing DD. The whole CV thing is just broken.

Content Removed, Quote Updated
~tc1259

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles

Love CV, I actually find this game due to CV games search online - was actually trying to play the simulator kind of Pacific Storm and such. I even only play CV when I started this game, and dont even bother moving up the tier..that was my learning phase. But, I dont mind if they accept your suggestion Dieselhead, because of how much CV can dictate the flow of game. 1 noob cv.....the other 11 will be forced to have 20 minutes of frustation (most of the time - some games even CV sunk early we still win). 

353 posts
7,097 battles
7 minutes ago, RimauLaut said:

But, I dont mind if they accept your suggestion Dieselhead, because of how much CV can dictate the flow of game.

This, exactly.

1,126 posts
23 minutes ago, dieselhead said:

The whole CV thing is just broken.

did you just realized that?I know it for years.

CV IS balance breakers.

and whoever gonna reply, stop say something like 'bare with it' nonsense.

thing won't change if we player won't rise our voice

if people just keep bare with it, thing that broke will still be broke forever.

don't misunderstand, remove CV is IMPOSSIBLE i just want it to be more balance to other class.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

still wish we can use AA manually shoot the planes, like in battlestation

i mean, i wiuld like to shoot these flies buzzing my Yugumo myself, out of annoyance 

Edited by Harpoon01

273 posts
1,220 battles
45 minutes ago, Somedude_Yudachi said:

And I thought 4K battles will make you know about how the game works

OR torp the ally cv to death if he/she/it/dunno is so incompetent ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't mind of bearing a TK mark

Used to do that last time. Turning pink too many times will have you ended up in MM with most players in your team below the 46% WR. Learnt my lesson turning pink with 120 battles penalty :cap_happy:

7 posts
106 battles

reading this made me hesitated to try CV 

it's like... if you not the best, don't play it at all thingy 

like... no room for low, mid, intermediate skill in this line, if you not at master level from the get-go than don't touch it....

:Smile_sad:

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles
1 minute ago, Karasuma_Hifumi said:

like... no room for low, mid, intermediate skill in this line, if you not at master level from the get-go than don't touch it....

yep, you WILL get wiped by good CV players as a noov and will 10/10 lose matches for team, so unless you can gid gud real quick or just simply dont care, i highly suggest against playing it

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
12 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

yep, you WILL get wiped by good CV players as a noov and will 10/10 lose matches for team, so unless you can gid gud real quick or just simply dont care, i highly suggest against playing it

is fine is fine, i cant even overlap 3 auto drop TB squadron with my Yugumo

1,354 posts
8,881 battles
1 hour ago, dieselhead said:

Seriously, just delete the whole line from the game. Every time you play in a CV game its decided by how good your CV players is. Get a good one, auto win, get a noob and its auto lose. Its that simple.

Had a game this afternoon where my team's Ryuujou ended up dying in the first 5 minutes of the game. We still ended up winning.

So no it is not an auto-lose. Sure, it might be an uphill battle but it ain't over till its over.

1,105 posts

LEL, people always talk about i am being sharkbait..... but the reality is, this kind of thread is actually bait for the shark :V

play-cv.jpg

57 minutes ago, Karasuma_Hifumi said:

thats bullsheet... YOU PLAY CV BECAUSE YOU ARE NOOB! ah btw, dont be afraid of unicum CV player. do you want to let some noob CV player decide your win rate?  if you are noob and want to improve very quickly, JUST PLAY CV.

before play CV, i am NOOB WoWs player.... 10K~15k average damage in T5 cruiser... cannt do a sheet to carry team...

I AM START AS NOOB CV PLAYER, GOT SNIPED, LOSING MATCH LESS THAN 5 min....

BUT I AM STILL CONTINUE! later by later, you just simply improve without realizing it...... of course i ask people and spend time to read and watch youtube.

1 hour ago, drakon233 said:

its easier to become good CV player rather than good BB/CA/DD captain.... the DD captain is even freakier than other.

and if you dont play CV, your team still deleted by good CV player..... the worst thing is, since you are not playing CV..... nothing you can do....

but if you play CV yourself..... the fate is on my own hand!

we need to change everyone mentality from submisive surface pheasant, into carry mentality! take the challenge and KEEP FIGHT

people always tell "DONT PLAY CV if you are noob".... the truth is, AVOID PLAYING DD if you are noob. its the HARDEST SHIP of the game!

353 posts
7,097 battles
5 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

LEL, people always talk about i am being sharkbait..... but the reality is, this kind of thread is actually bait for the shark :V

play-cv.jpg

thats bullsheet... YOU PLAY CV BECAUSE YOU ARE NOOB! ah btw, dont be afraid of unicum CV player. do you want to let some noob CV player decide your win rate?  if you are noob and want to improve very quickly, JUST PLAY CV.

before play CV, i am NOOB WoWs player.... 10K~15k average damage in T5 cruiser... cannt do a sheet to carry team...

BUT I AM STILL CONTINUE! later by later, you just simply improve without realizing it...... of course i ask people and spend time to read and watch youtube.

its easier to become good CV player rather than good BB/CA/DD captain.... the DD captain is even freakier than other.

and if you dont play CV, your team still deleted by good CV player..... the worst thing is, since you are not playing CV..... nothing you can do....

we need to change everyone mentality from submisive surface pheasant, into carry mentality! take the challenge and KEEP FIGHT

people always tell "DONT PLAY CV if you are noob".... the truth is, AVOID PLAYING DD if you are noob. its the HARDEST SHIP of the game!

Why? Just Why?

1,496 posts
8 hours ago, Karasuma_Hifumi said:

If you do decide to get a carrier, just watch some YouTube videos about them, ask questions from other CV players, & when your ship is dead watch others play by "getting into their ship" , by changing cameras & see what they do.

You can practice yours in the training room, or co op matches too, that way you could try some of the pointers you pick up from the videos or players etc.

T4 is the first level of carriers anyway, so you wouldn't be able to get one until you have an idea of which ships can do what.... & the t4 CVs are very slow, planes are very slow, & there is no manual dropping of their bombs or torpedoes, so there's still plenty of room to learn....

Best first tip I can offer you when you eventually get one, is after you launch your planes & they are flying to their targets, move your ship to another place... Always keep it on the move, this will help against the enemy carrier sniping you.

Set it on autopilot to where you want your ship to go, & keep watching the enemy planes on the minimap, & from which direction they come from, & attack other enemy ships coordinate with your fleet, don't go bug eyed by thinking that your top or only enemy is the other carrier... Also learn how to use your planes to help spot enemies for your fleet, without getting your planes wiped out... Remember you can still control your planes when they are in the air.

There is a lot to learn, but it is fun.... Don't stress yourself until you learn more about other ships, & the roles they have, & the way they are played (when played properly that is)

Good luck, & fair seas

:Smile_honoring:

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz

1,028 posts
7,503 battles
10 hours ago, dieselhead said:

Seriously, just delete the whole line from the game. Every time you play in a CV game its decided by how good your CV players is. Get a good one, auto win, get a noob and its auto lose. Its that simple.

With your logic, you could remove the guns form all ships, because they sink the ships on your team and make your team lose.

354 posts
9,048 battles
Spoiler
9 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

play-cv.jpg

You tell 'em Sharkbait  - give 'em hell +1 from me

1,174 posts
10,495 battles
13 hours ago, drakon233 said:

you guys do realize discussing and encourageing TK is a banable offence on th3 forums right

We'd get banned not them... Cuz all of the rules apply to us than to everyone on the forum

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
6 minutes ago, Aaditya_AJ said:

We'd get banned not them... Cuz all of the rules apply to us than to everyone on the forum

Encouraging Toxic behavior in the forum and the game is ban-able offence

if you want them to get banned, use proper report

1,174 posts
10,495 battles
8 minutes ago, Harpoon01 said:

Encouraging Toxic behavior in the forum and the game is ban-able offence

if you want them to get banned, use proper report

why would I want to get them banned.. I was just talking about my experience as I get banned because of one comment and next day there is another person who says same thing and he doesn't get banned because Bias... and I'm sure I'll get banned because of this(or even my post getting edited)

Going back to topic
Having any kind of CV in the same battle either it be a bad player or a good player it is still frustrating.. If it is a good player then he'll just damage all the ships, In Domination he'll look after caps so that enemy DD won't be able to cap(game ending soon), will probably steal kills, Rage at own team for not bringing DFAA(cuz enemy team gets all DFAA by miracle or that's what he love to think)..

Now for bad player 11 players will be mad at him cuz he ain't doing his job..(probably good thing is enemy cv will compliment him cuz he made enemy CV's life extremely easy)

590 posts
2,995 battles
9 minutes ago, Aaditya_AJ said:

why would I want to get them banned.. I was just talking about my experience as I get banned because of one comment and next day there is another person who says same thing and he doesn't get banned because Bias... and I'm sure I'll get banned because of this(or even my post getting edited)

Going back to topic
Having any kind of CV in the same battle either it be a bad player or a good player it is still frustrating.. If it is a good player then he'll just damage all the ships, In Domination he'll look after caps so that enemy DD won't be able to cap(game ending soon), will probably steal kills, Rage at own team for not bringing DFAA(cuz enemy team gets all DFAA by miracle or that's what he love to think)..

Now for bad player 11 players will be mad at him cuz he ain't doing his job..(probably good thing is enemy cv will compliment him cuz he made enemy CV's life extremely easy)

As a general rule of thumb, don't discuss sanctions here - If you have a genuine problem with something someone has said, report it. :) Or don't break the rules

220 posts
11,643 battles
14 hours ago, Harpoon01 said:

still wish we can use AA manually shoot the planes, like in battlestation

i mean, i wiuld like to shoot these flies buzzing my Yugumo myself, out of annoyance 

try doing it in a shinonome :cap_haloween: