You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AnimeIsForLife

Horn Setting

5 comments in this topic

2 posts
867 battles

Good morning Admins, I was just trying to give suggestion about using horns.

It would be much better for me if you would make the horn for unlimited use. It surprises when the first time I used horn you need to wait for it to cool down.
Could you make it unlimited for the next update please.

P.S. - If you have any reasons why this setting is currently used, please don't hesitate to comment.

556 posts
8,197 battles

The reason why the horn can only be used for a certain amount of time before cooldown is to prevent it from being spammed or constantly blowing throughout a match.

1,018 posts
7,490 battles

Not sure you noticed, but if you hit the F-key repeatedly, after 2 or 3 times, it stops working.

Same reason - stops people from spamming the battle.

411 posts
6,164 battles
On 3/8/2018 at 4:45 AM, AnimeIsForLife said:

Good morning Admins, I was just trying to give suggestion about using horns.

It would be much better for me if you would make the horn for unlimited use. It surprises when the first time I used horn you need to wait for it to cool down.
Could you make it unlimited for the next update please.

P.S. - If you have any reasons why this setting is currently used, please don't hesitate to comment.

Ship horns are more for utility than for Fun :Smile-_tongue: use it mainly to give a warning if someone is about to ram you...other than that, most ship horns sound pretty horrible and become real annoyance when a lot of people starts spamming them together(That is why we need the reload mechanism...to stop spamming)