You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

minimap ship icon become really small

17 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,592 battles

bug? in chat i ask others dont have this issue but mine does

playing on 3440X1440 and no mods 

shot-18.03.07_07.13.26-0903.jpg

590 posts
2,995 battles

When your playing on 3440 x 1440 - it causes an issue with the mini map and most of the UI not having been optimized for that resolution size. 

You can download a number of mods that resolve these UI issues. 

2,221 posts
13,701 battles

Looks the same on my 3440 x 1440. Although I am thrilled because that's how I like it. Bummer for you though.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

WG UI scaling is lol memes

I wish we could gradually scale minimaps and stuff instead of set steps for them, it's in an awkward spot right now for me

316 posts
4,646 battles

1920x1200 here too. The entire minimap grew in size with patch 7.2, bigger than half the screen height and messing with my targeting scale. Resized it back a couple of notches and all cool. Ship icon size seems to be about right. Personal preference?

[TWR]
20 posts
7,612 battles

2560 x 1600 - Prior to 7.2.1 my mini-map icons were huge and not easy at all to view or determine location/positioning on the map. Now since 721, I'm pleased to say the mini-map & icons display perfectly. Cheers WG for fixing this

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,592 battles

so you guys want it big or small? make up your mind! lol

actually i like it small like now, kinda cute like small ants moving around :Smile_teethhappy:

[TWR]
20 posts
7,612 battles

personally I like mine small . I'm sure others that play with lower resolutions and prefer bigger mini-map, may disagree but we should have the option to personalize the mini-map to suit our style and preferences.

273 posts
1,220 battles

If you were to ask a woman...which I'm not....her reply will be neither small nor big.....Medium size suits all

2,221 posts
13,701 battles
59 minutes ago, ahwai82 said:

so you guys want it big or small? make up your mind! lol

actually i like it small like now, kinda cute like small ants moving around :Smile_teethhappy:

Us guys? :Smile_amazed: You're the one who said they really small and claimed it was an issue and now say you like it:Smile-_tongue:

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,592 battles
17 hours ago, keskparane said:

Us guys? :Smile_amazed: You're the one who said they really small and claimed it was an issue and now say you like it:Smile-_tongue:

reading the replies some want it big some want it small some want it in-between

best solution is adjustable size not one size for all, dont we wish we can resize them..someday i can have it BIG someday i can have it small :Smile_teethhappy:

anyway big or small not a issue for me, i like them big or small :Smile_teethhappy:

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,970 battles
3 hours ago, keskparane said:

For sure the ability to customize the size of both map and icons is the logical setup. That's why we know that will never happen. :Smile_facepalm:

That'll be a reward for the next Campaign (which will last only 2 weeks and require a new premium to complete)

1,068 posts
3,847 battles
On 3/9/2018 at 9:51 AM, keskparane said:

For sure the ability to customize the size of both map and icons is the logical setup. That's why we know that will never happen. :Smile_facepalm:

It'll come.....right after an MM rebalance that makes everyone happy!  :D