You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
x1xReaverx1x

WEB COMIC SERIES Iron & Blood

48 comments in this topic

Super Tester
197 posts
2,392 battles

Hey all.  This is a new manga style comic starring the spirit of the infamous Battleship Bismarck and a group of highschool students, as they battle a monstrous entity from the pit and his minions.  Known only as "The Beast"  This being aims to consume all life in the universe.  Issue 1 is complete and comes in 3 acts plus a preface.  The Preface and cover of Act 1 is released.    The page will be updated every Wednesday and there is a Iron and Blood site in the works.

DISCLAIMER.  Will feature SUPERNATURAL THEMES, violence, horror,  as well as a lot of tongue in cheek humor.  Maybe a bit MA rated so discretion is advised

PS, I am the Author and i will ask you to look beyond any spelling mistakes lol,  I will love feed back etc.....  My comic is also endorsed by World of Warships on their facebook page and there are references to the game sprinkled throughout as well as some historical "Easter eggs".  Feel free to give it a like or a comment.    If you see me in game, feel free to say hello. 

"Spoiler"  Bismarck will be aided in later issues by other vanquished vessels.  *Cough HMS HOOD, IJN YAMATO cough* 

Feel free to pop over to FB and give it a like.  Iron & Blood A lot of commentary and future competitions will be announced there.  If you join the Iron and Blood facebook group, you will get any updates a week early for your perusal  Here's the link Iron and Blood FB Group

Hope you enjoy Iron & Blood :P

Here is the Prologue and the cover of act 1.

P1 Cover.jpg

P2 Dedication.jpg

P3 Man and Sea.jpg

P4 Iron Memorials.jpg

P5 Sleeping Wreck.jpg

Edited by x1xReaverx1x

Super Tester
197 posts
2,392 battles

Ok, new update to get up to date with Facebook releases.  I bought the release to the same day as FB so it will be Wednesdays too.  If you join the Iron & Blood facebook group, you will get page releases a week early.

P7 Hamburg.jpg

P8 Shock and Awe.jpg

P9 A Mission.jpg

P10 Mystery.jpg

P11 The cat wins.jpg

Super Tester
197 posts
2,392 battles

Enter Gunter

New page is up.  Remember to join Iron & Blood Facebook group if you want an extra page :)  PS.. Cue school flashback.  PS your going to have to click the link to see it :(  Something broke in the forums

5ab245b30dbbf_P14Guntera.jpg.824a8ed692f

29496919_1818788891755611_7137087364970577920_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0%26oh=18fbfef95472f91167892bb641074336%26oe=5B3ABCA8&key=64925daad5aa021f729fdbc35f3d5b30a9618aabd7c67c996b403b4329e28be2

Edited by x1xReaverx1x

Super Tester
197 posts
2,392 battles

New page is up.  some Gen 1 TF fan service lol.  Next week, the Bismarck will make her appearance in act 2 DESTRUCTION.  Her final battle with the Royal Navy.  The first 4 pages will be posted.  Going to be sweet.

P20b Inspiration.jpg